Custom Trials Bike

liamfriar199

hey guys, just wondering what you think i should do...make this or buy a different one for aruond the same price?

this is what i was thinking

FRAME: because color 2012

FORKS: Monty 219 magura

RIMS: trialtech sport drilled

TYRES: maxxis creepy crawler on front and rear

BRAKES: avid BB7 on front, Avid BB5 on rear

CRANKS: trialtech sport

STEM: Trialtech race

BARS: trialtech sport riser OR Try-all rage

just listing the main things on the bike, excluding sprocket , chain things little pieces like that, what you guys think? good build? or bad build?

factory full builds are just better, the stem/bars usually suite the frame. and they're usually fair value. unless you've been dabbling in trials long enough to just know what you want from a custom build you'll probably f**k it up or spend eternity changing shit.. seems how it is in my experience, every factory full build i've used has been better than the coble together builds you tend to find... although any combination of high bb high ep fw and isis/oversized and your winning...

frame isnt even that expensive, i am a complete noob, just chose some stuff and threw them together really

cheers isita, would like to give the discs a try as i have the magura hs33's on front and back and they have been nothing but a big problem

If you don't really know what you're doing I don't think you should be building a custom bike.

• Like 1

well the first day i got them put on the bike by local bike store they where fine, but then they just started to break about a week afterwards, first both pads stopped moving, then one stopped moving, now they both move but barely even stop the bike unless your pull very very hard, thats why i was thinking of trying out a disc

well the first day i got them put on the bike by local bike store they where fine, but then they just started to break about a week afterwards, first both pads stopped moving, then one stopped moving, now they both move but barely even stop the bike unless your pull very very hard, thats why i was thinking of trying out a disc

they must not have been bled properly

top pro's use dual hs33's

save some money and fix the problem :)

Edited by stunt man t