Bike Instruments?

clerictgm

if this is how you assemble/maintain your bike it's no wonder you break all the 'chinese shit'

Loled. Can you prove it? You must be a world famous expert!

Why should I buy tools if it's OK without them? I've put this baby thumb.png in my new frame with piece of wood and hammer without a scratch. If your hands grow not from your ass - it's easy.

Edited by clerictgm

Loool, Chris you are crazy. Comparing 09 CONTROL and 2012 shitty-gaylight urban are not adequately. And I broke it not only doing trackstands, also rear wheel hops!

But according to you, it's all Chinese shit. Checkmate. Also rear wheel hops aren't stressful on forks you fool. Also don't condescend to me.

Completely explains it.

If you mean shittyness of chineese parts - Yes.

First fork (neon curved blade) broke with no reason. RWH and noob's pedal kicks, that's all. Urban fork broke in 1 month, but my riding was so light and tender(68cm drop was the most "stressful" thing).

All I can say is if he's got the money to keep buying new parts let him get on with it.

Not personally how I'd do it and I'm sure it's not how everyone else would do either. But chill guys.

I don't think it's aimed to piss anyone off, but to show how he does it using his knowledge and resources.

Boom. End of. Next thread please :D

All I can say is if he's got the money to keep buying new parts let him get on with it.

Not personally how I'd do it and I'm sure it's not how everyone else would do either. But chill guys.

I don't think it's aimed to piss anyone off, but to show how he does it using his knowledge and resources.

Boom. End of. Next thread please :D

Think very carefully about what you have just said. He lives in Russia, its by no means a backward place, and he's being a f**king eejit, not getting any of the right tools, and using brute force, when he clearly has access to both the right tools and the expertise