Clean 002 - Now With Extra Video!

Mark W

Flipp - Ive said it a million times before...with brakes it would be awesome...without it just stupid awesome!!

Carl - Nice and smooth :)

Mark - Dialled riding as per usual, awesome smooth flow!!

Ali - Just when you think he couldnt get any better.... Phenomenal riding!! Some of them lines in london dont look as big in this vid as they really are!! Ali , Please keep killing it!!

Editing - Again, Awesome..its something we come to expect of you Mr Westlake, and you have not dissapointed!! My only criticism would be..its taken about a year to long? :P

• Like 1

Flipp - Ive said it a million times before...with brakes it would be awesome...without it just stupid awesome!!

Carl - Nice and smooth :)

Mark - Dialled riding as per usual, awesome smooth flow!!

Ali - Just when you think he couldnt get any better.... Phenomenal riding!! Some of them lines in london dont look as big in this vid as they really are!! Ali , Please keep killing it!!

Editing - Again, Awesome..its something we come to expect of you Mr Westlake, and you have dissapointed!! My only criticism would be..its taken about a year to long? :P

I think he has NOT disappointed personally :P.

Ali c some of those lines! ridiculous!!! and then you thrown in crazy smoothness just to finish them off ha

All of that was f**king awesome. So many things to comment on I don't even know where to start, so I'll skip straight to the end:

Watching Ali's part... I don't know of any words to describe my emotions. The only comparable likeness I have is this, which is 100% on the money:

• Like 1

kinda feel like rich has had his account hacked.

loved it all (up loud on the 40" is the way to watch fo sho)

when Ali goes fast all kinds of awesome happens. And even though some of Ali's lines had me peeing my pants my favourite bit of the whole film was Mark going over Port 2490 ... just sums it all up for me.

• Like 1

It's nice to see such varied riding in one video, seemingly similar but yet so different.

As much as I found the whole vid impressive, Ali's segment f**ked my mind. Hope he never goes brakeless, it might be the in thing not to use brakes but having them gives you so much more possibilities.

Ali's segment f**ked my mind. Hope he never goes brakeless

Weren't concentrating enough.

I think this needs to banned for being pure unadulterated filth!

Flipp, awesome lad. Completely disregarding the general laws of physics on a rear brake.

Carl, smooth as always.

Mark and Ali, completely put me to shame at Salfords Quays.

Need a ride soon!