Clean 002 - Now With Extra Video!

Mark W

Hmmmm.... Watched it 5 times today.

Flipp are you serious... I'm now having to re asses what i actually think is "possible"

You just can't do that! Take awesome braked lines and smash them to smithereens, and then when you think its over you take it further.

Carl that was also aceness! Wanted to see more though, you do amaze me the way your so relaxed looking while chucking yourself off height!

Mark, could you seriously fit anymore spins in! Clean as per.

Ali... I'm sure i speak for all with this one, but promise us you'll never stop doing what you do..

Edited by Miss-Higgy
  • Like 1

Amazing video. Loved it :D

Its hard to imagine you all started at ground level (like us all really lol), you make it look so easy.

Great riding and a good variety of moves. I love watching videos like these. Keep them coming :D

Edited by Grizz91

Such a great vid. Think that's the best you've done Mark. Awesome awesome spots. I think i need to go back to riding solo and get out to ride new places again.

Dare i say it, Carl's was the most impressive, he's come a long way. His riding is smoother and techer than ever before. Great job man!

Gonna have to watch again shortly. Like said before, Ali's lines were bigger than you could make out, so gonna have to pay attention. I could also spot which gave you some trouble, so nice work for following them through! Harsh bail too.

Nice bit of tech in there Flip. Your manuals on both wheels are real real good!

Mark, you make me laugh with your opening clip. I can't remember right now, but that nose manual/ manual combo, on something, somewhere stood out to me as being sick.