Clean 002 - Now With Extra Video!

Mark W

He doesn't get out of bed for less than 2 grand, I'd be well out of it :P

It'd be cool, but I don't think it'd really be worth it for him in the sense that if he had decent clips to go in a video I was doing, they'd probably be better off being saved for a 'proper' video if that makes sense? He had a couple of clips in the Clean 001 video when we happened to bump into each other in Bristol, but again that was just a couple of random bits rather than 'proper' stuff.

• Like 1

I think it'd be pretty cool to see Danny back riding on a down to earth stage with others that we know and doing it for the love rather than touring the world as part of his main job and sponsorship.

Besides, Clean 002 got some pretty decent coverage in the biking world and I can only imagine 003 going even bigger.

• Like 1

Yeah, it'd be cool to see a sort of 'real' riding video with Danny. It must be tricky for him though in the sense that anyone who sees Danny is associated with a video is going to expect some ridiculous shit (which he's obviously more than capable of), so it must put a bit of pressure on him to do more of a production rather than just a 'normal' video. He's got a fairly hefty back catalogue to live up to :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...