24tour - 24tour.co.uk

Luke Rainbird

For the past few years, the 24tour has grown into somewhat of an annual event on the UK street trials calendar. With that in mind, I figured that it was about time that I laid claim to a small corner of the web in which I could collate the fragments of roadtrip coverage and assorted other thoughts and ramblings that were previously scattered far and wide.

Updates will likely be few and far between (particularly since the Media page is playing silly buggers and cocking up additional images at the mo...) but for those of you wondering just what it's all about;

24tour.co.uk

24tour.co.uk

samquote2009.png

• Like 2

Cheers gents. Would be great to have you guys along for the ride this summer, shall keep you in the loop.

Dave - It was about time to get things sorted properly really, so I chucked up a 'holding' page while I was working behind the scenes and happened to be chatting to someone about QR codes at the time. Seemed to make sense. But yes, definitely a geek :P

I'm kind of hoping that by this being a little more 'legit' I can use it as a bit of a platform to kick start a couple of other little ideas on the side of things too.

Will post up if that goes any further though (Y)

There's absolutely nothing stopping us from heading north again this year, though no locations have been set in stone yet so I guess the best I can give you at the mo is somewhat of a "watch this space" type cop-out response on that front :P

I'd imagine we'll probably get involved with somewhere near you guys throughout the week though, so it'd be great to see you all get involved.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a minor one;

We've been posting updates to Facebook/Twitter using the hashtag #24tour this week while we're on the road. You can find all of these on the 24tour.co.uk home page.

Unfortunately it seems you can't currently embed a Facebook feed in the same way you can with Twitter, so there's a link to the Facebook page with all the updates which is the main source of info as we go.

Feel free to get involved with everything using the #24tour hashtag :)

• Like 1