Mad Tryout Day! Want To Ride For The Mad Demo Team This Year?

Joe Papasnap Maher

ITS TOMORROW PEOPLE!!!
WHO'S COMING?!!

post-225-0-72078600-1356220402_thumb.jpg

Mad are looking for a couple of new riders this year..

Do you have what it takes to wow the crowds?? Want to be paid to ride your bike??

Then get your butts down to the tryout day :)

Any questions, gimmie a shout or post on the Mad event page..

http://www.facebook.com/events/185534731587762/

So What is it??
A try out/play day for any potential new Team riders.
A chance to show off your skills and ride with the Pro’s.

Where is it being held??
This play day will take place in a warm(ish) Indoors venue at the UK’s prime Trials venue, Barrow Farm Essex. ( Not in the radical bikes field )
http://www.radicalbikes.co.uk/
We will have the full MAD demo rig and Van to jump about on, and also the Radical Bikes demo/display rig and also plenty of other stuff to play on.

When is it happening??
Sunday 24th February

Info??
The event will on from 12- 6pm.
Refreshments available. Hot an Cold!
Bring your CV!

Free Stuff ??
No entry fee!!
Prizes from Dare2b for best moves throughout the day.
Prizes from Dare2b for just turning up!!!

Contact-
Info@m-a-d.co.uk

post-225-0-37508100-1360344433_thumb.jpg

post-225-0-59303000-1360344437_thumb.jpg

Is it at Barrow? Doubt I'd be good enough but I'll try pop along :D

Edit: Found it "This play day will take place at Warm(ish) Indoors venue at the UK’s prime Trials venue, Barrow Farm Essex".

You mentioned you want a cv, I heard that some people have riding cvs, what sort of stuff do you want to see/know?

Edited by JMCD

You mentioned you want a cv, I heard that some people have riding cvs, what sort of stuff do you want to see/know?

well in a roundabout way your kind of applying for a job? so some background information about yourself would be handy..

Do you work/school..available weekends/weekdays? Good with talking to people? represent a company?

That kind of thing :)

well in a roundabout way your kind of applying for a job? so some background information about yourself would be handy..

Do you work/school..available weekends/weekdays? Good with talking to people? represent a company?

That kind of thing :)

Ahhh that kinda stuff, awesome. I wasn't too sure as demos are a bit different to the average job. Nice one :)

Be good to ride down at the farm for the first time!

For the bazillionth time..barrowfarm/radical bikes is not open at this time of year due to the wet weather..

The tryouts will be held at the INDOOR venue across the road.. The obstacles to be ridden are the Mad Demo Rig ,Radical Bikes Demo Rig, and an assortment of other objects which are currently in the barn for riding!!

For the bazillionth time..barrowfarm/radical bikes is not open at this time of year due to the wet weather..

The tryouts will be held at the INDOOR venue across the road.. The obstacles to be ridden are the Mad Demo Rig ,Radical Bikes Demo Rig, and an assortment of other objects which are currently in the barn for riding!!

Chill out...

I misread it as the venue was part OF radical bikes.

It never said the horse riding school was on separate property, hence my misunderstanding.

Calm it.

Where is it being held??

This play day will take place in a warm(ish) Indoors venue at the UK’s prime Trials venue, Barrow Farm Essex. ( Not in the radical bikes field )

You can see the reasoning for my misunderstanding, which technically could be seen as correct.

I said "The Farm". You mentioned Barrow Farm. I used its name, as did you.

• Like 1

Wet or not, the opportunity to ride indoors on equipment you may not have ridden on before with people you may or may not have ridden with before is a reason good enough to come along.

If you are umming and arring about coming because you don't think you are good enough, then think of it like this:

Indoor riding,

Different equipment,

Different people,

Potentially learn and improve techniques/skills,

Chance of winning prizes.

You may surprise yourself and actually do better than you think and have the opportunity to ride for MAD.

Bottom line is that your guaranteed to have a fun days riding.

• Like 1

Filling in my CV now!!! Cant miss the chance for a free t-shirt and hat!!!

Sounds like it will be a fun day.

I guess for CVs its not all about riding, what are you like as a person, the team is away for long periods sometimes so we spend alot of time hanging out away from riding to, so that is equally important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...