Game of Bike

Miss-Higgy

Hiya guys, a few people have said they are up for this. I think it should work if people don't get silly with it!

I've done the first round and kept it simple so as many people as poss can join in if they want! If you can do the move better or add something then do it as thats what will win the round!

Simple stuff!

Round 1: 180 and back in direction you came.

If you can't 180 then try this.
1.a: Hop to something, landing with front wheel down.

First person to upload a video clip of them landing one of above mentioned moves gets to select the next round! Its really that simples!

There is no prize for winning this just the prestige of winning and getting to pick the next round. If the rounds finished theres also no reason you can't just get evolved anyway its just meant to be a bit of fun!

Note: I don't have brakes, but if you do then use em! Also last clip, foot goes down because its a wall behind the camera. :P

Edited by Miss-Higgy
  • Like 1

perfect, match (although it was smoother)! Its your call from here, you can wait and see if anyone beats it, or get round 2 fired up?

Still a little unsure about set in stone rules, i do think we need some, or we'll run out of stuff in a week :P

Edited by Miss-Higgy

I think Lucy's idea is the best, first one to match or better it should choose the next move. To kept it progressing, it should be posted within a week of winning it. I'll sort the next move out and film it Monday morning

personally think the new idea is very good, because it gives people chance to film. If say by sunday night no one has beaten it then its yours.

But since the rule was not enforced before you put the clip up i think you should have it and enforce the rule on round two.

1 week to beat it, or first clip posted within that week that matches it? Everyone needs to agree thats going to take part, i don't want people being like aw well whats the point in joining in ill never get the clip in time?

I've gone all cross eyed now trying to think about this..

Edited by Miss-Higgy

personally think the new idea is very good, because it gives people chance to film. If say by sunday night no one has beaten it then its yours.

But since the rule was not enforced before you put the clip up i think you should have it and enforce the rule on round two.

1 week to beat it, or first clip posted within that week that matches it? Everyone needs to agree thats going to take part, i don't want people being like aw well whats the point in joining in ill never get the clip in time?

I've gone all cross eyed now trying to think about this..

Yeah no worries Lucy, I'll enforce the rule from now seen as you've given me the win, and to keep it simpler, only one entry per person. Then it keeps a bit of variety and styles. Here is round 2, its a pivot onto a path from straight on, then straight to pedal kick off in one fluid move. Fairly simple.

http://youtu.be/MdAwGKJSllY

Entries for round two to be on by next Sunday night, the 3rd of march. I'll pick the winner, then they have to set the next move using the same rules, ie video demonstration. Simples :)

Edited by bing