Post a pic of your non trials bike

Bucky

My 2013 moda intro roadie

9606CA7C-43E4-423B-A2EF-7C3604A512D0-145

Been upgraded with Mavic aksium race wheels, conti gator skin 25mm tyres, and fizik black bat tape. Usually average 19mph on a road ride, it's surprising how refreshed I feel when I get back from a ride

Built my new frame up last night :)

P1000472.JPG

P1000473.JPG

Intense 5.5 with Fox RP23

Bomber Z3 QR20s

Thomsom elite 90x10° stem

Azonic bars (ancient, more then 15 years old now!)

Hope mini brakes 203F 185R

Hope Bulb front laced onto Mavic xc717

Hope XC with ti glide freehub laced onto Mavic D521

Panaracer Cinders 2.25

Middleburn RS7's with spider, Middleburn 34t ring and MRP guide

Easton Flatboy pedals

Hope Ti square taper BB

Sram Rocket9 shifter, XT mech and 9sp XT cassette

Reverb 5" seat post (30.9 with a shim so I can switch it back to my chameleon frame if needed)

SDG Belle Air Rl Ti saddle in tasteful snow leopard print :D

Not ridden it in anger yet, only to work this morning and it pedals like a boss, very similar to the chameleon but without the uncomfortable sting from the super rigid back end - first off road ride on saturday.

Don't know what it weighs, the chameleon build was about 26lbs so I guess this one will be 28-30, doesn't really feel any heavier so far though :)

Edited by forteh
  • Like 1

Now heres a bike that I'm pretty sure was made before I was born. Well the frame anyway. I may have made some slight modifications....

578181_489596697767452_186227727_n.jpg

Excuse the terrible paint work, I do intend to have it repainted one of these days. Oh and yes that is a disk mount welded to the fork.

Now heres a bike that I'm pretty sure was made before I was born. Well the frame anyway. I may have made some slight modifications....

578181_489596697767452_186227727_n.jpg

Excuse the terrible paint work, I do intend to have it repainted one of these days. Oh and yes that is a disk mount welded to the fork.

Holy crap!

That was my first bike! A Universal Rapid Reactor :D

I fell off mine because my mum bought a huge size one that I couldn't fit on - was ok riding it but when I stopped it was sideways time. Brings back loads of memories seeing that :)

• Like 1

Holy crap!

That was my first bike! A Universal Rapid Reactor :D

I fell off mine because my mum bought a huge size one that I couldn't fit on - was ok riding it but when I stopped it was sideways time. Brings back loads of memories seeing that :)

Ha Ha yeah this one was my mums. It was sitting in the shed for years and I thought it would be a fun project to get it running again. Used spare parts from my other bikes at the moment but I may get more suitable parts in time. Don't think a chain device is necessary really :D . Took it for a 15 mile ride there at the weekend, it rides real nice.

My new (to me) Cotic BFe, its a little heavier than my last bike (KHS Alite) but I am sure I will cope!

488031_10151525093430498_1966288900_n.jp

Just ordered some Renthal Lite bars and on the look out for a 70mm stem! Brief spec includes Hope Pro2 wheel set, Rockshox Revelation RLT 150mm forks (Probably for sale soon!) Avid brakes (soon to change) Schwalbe Rocket Ron tyres, SLX cranks running a 2x9 setup and a Rockshox Reverb, Really happy with it, just need to find it some trails now!

Adam