Post a pic of your non trials bike

Bucky

• 2 weeks later...

Took this on the way ack from my local club bacon butty run... IMAG0318_zps53ae142d.jpg Fell in love with this bike again, it's so fun and chuckable. To say its not a lightweight build, or particularly built to a discipline, it's rides great. There's a few guys in the club with 2-3k Scotts etc and they love it.

That bike looks so much fun! I'm looking at going single ring upfront since going to 11-34T out back. Which device is that? I have a Stinger and found a DMR top guide which I guess i could try out

Crap photo but I have a new Charge Spoon seat, Cree T6 light and Sunline 60mm stem since last time, just feels better and better! Jut wish I had more free time to ride it

2013-03-31182850_zps0815b375.jpg

It's a superstar plasma. I bought it ages ago, think it was tic who recommended it when it was silly cheap. Yeah it's mental fun, it's somewhere between xc and mild downhill, ha. It's ridiculously reliable too, haven't had a single problem yet other then maintenance.

Put a 90x17* stem on this afternoon apposed to my 50x5* and its so much more fun to ride. It's a proper chucking bike now, love it. I really want a dropper post for it but can't justify that sort of money for a seat post.

IMAG0322_zps02fcdd01.jpg

IMAG0324_BURST002_zps581979f6.jpg

On the look out for some 150mm fox 36s as well if anyone knows of any. Doesn't really matter if there too ratty along as they're serviceable, they'll be getting stripped and painted anyway.

It's a superstar plasma. I bought it ages ago, think it was tic who recommended it when it was silly cheap. Yeah it's mental fun, it's somewhere between xc and mild downhill, ha. It's ridiculously reliable too, haven't had a single problem yet other then maintenance.

Yeah it was me who recommended it when it was cheap, I wouldn't pay full price for one and I don't think I would recommend one now after having used it for a longer period of time and changing to a E13 device. I think the version you are using will be fine, the one designed to be used without a bash guard, the one I had that was designed to be used with a bash (so different top guide) was utter crap and the chain jumped out sometimes when pedalling on rough stuff because it was not fully enclosed. The roller and top guide was all cheap nasty plastic shit as well. E13 might be much more expensive but in my opinion you cannot get better chain guides!

If you are after 150mm forks check out the Rockshox Sector, you can get the 2013 Dual Position Coil version brand new for £320 and they are a much better fork than the price suggests.

Got the frame back from the powdercoaters yesterday. Colour might not be to everyones taste but I love it! It's my first ever BMX, previously owned by Revolver, but I stripped it, changed a few things and got the frame powdercoated.

IMG_4296.jpg

More photos!

IMG_4297.jpg
IMG_4298.jpg
IMG_4299.jpg
IMG_4300.jpg
IMG_4301.jpg
IMG_4303.jpg
IMG_4304.jpg

• Like 2

Miiight have been better to have pointed out that there are riders from Hull/that area like Dan and Nigel who own/have owned Inspireds, so it's not all of them who think that. I can appreciate it's probably annoying having everyone taking pops like that, but replies like that don't exactly help.

Miiight have been better to have pointed out that there are riders from Hull/that area like Dan and Nigel who own/have owned Inspireds, so it's not all of them who think that. I can appreciate it's probably annoying having everyone taking pops like that, but replies like that don't exactly help.

Your right but after working 13 hours I wasn't feeling very diplomatic. In Hull there are more riders of streety type bikes than compy bikes, we have a bit of banter about it but that's it. Edited by dngr2self

Although a few of you told me not to buy it, I went and had a test ride on the bike and it rode amazingly well. Since getting the bike I've changed the stem, bars and seat. Rides a lot nicer with the shorter stem. I've got plans to change a few other bits but that won't be happening for a while.

8670730399_2a8197c8f5_c.jpg

Although a few of you told me not to buy it, I went and had a test ride on the bike and it rode amazingly well. Since getting the bike I've changed the stem, bars and seat. Rides a lot nicer with the shorter stem. I've got plans to change a few other bits but that won't be happening for a while.

8670730399_2a8197c8f5_c.jpg

How much did you pay?