Crewkerz Cleep 2013

Rusevelt

Ah man - I can't believe you took offense to that :( It was clearly a joke. I seem to remember you saying you thought the forum should be more light-hearted recently, there was no malice in my comment. Hugs?
It was a joke Adam, I've never met you, your probably a decent guy in real life. Much love.

Actually annoys me this anti halfords shit, fair enough if your branch is full of people that cant hold a spanner, but i know our store has a pretty good BikeHut.

Bike looks lush, will be looking into buying a frame i think

You mean frame/tensioner/headset/forks/cranks/BB/freewheel/bash and hubs ;)

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rear brake mount is how every vertical dropout/fixed wheel frame should be (I remember Mike doing a mod like that to one of his Phase's), chain tensioner is a million miles better than the sprung one they put on the Freed models. Bits I'm not sure about are the plastic pedals (though I'm sure they're upto the job hence being fitted) and the splined FFW setup. Is this different to the one Tryall are working on then?

EDIT: Just rummaged back through the Tryall splined crank thread and spotted a post I made saying they will be compatible with the Crewkerz system which makes things better. Still, those pedals...

I think the pedals are a bit of a token effort - something to make the bike complete and not add a lot of weight / cost. They assume you'll fit your own preferred pedals I reckon.

But yeah, the rest is pretty impressive. The bike is SO stiff when you pedal it forward.

How are the new maguras Adam ? ?

I have squeezed the lever on a friend's Cleep, I don't know if the brake was badly mounted or whatever, but it was almost as spongy as a 2011 Hs33 with 4-finger lever blade.

• 3 weeks later...