Danny Macaskill Imaginate

Ross McArthur

So what would you like to see guys? Half the good shit in the video? Would all the surprises not be ruined then? I say surprises...I mean, theres got to be something special to show off? Why would you want to see that in a teaser. It wouldnt be a teaser then, it would be a ruiner...

so is there any more episodes left ?

Thats actually a valid question. I dont know how much im allowed to say but im pretty sure the next video is thee video, even though it looks like there should be an additional episode on the RB website.

I imagine they might have just wanted to see something new/different to what's been in the Imaginate episodes? It works as a trailer for someone who hasn't seen any media from the project so far, but for anyone who's been keeping up with the Imaginate episodes it's not really anything new I guess.

So what would you like to see guys? Half the good shit in the video? Would all the surprises not be ruined then? I say surprises...I mean, theres got to be something special to show off? Why would you want to see that in a teaser. It wouldnt be a teaser then, it would be a ruiner...

Thats actually a valid question. I dont know how much im allowed to say but im pretty sure the next video is thee video, even though it looks like there should be an additional episode on the RB website.

Nah I don't want the final vid ruined but I don't even get what that was? It was obviously aimed at people who aren't really aware of DM so I suppose from my perspective that makes it quite lacking. I don't think they should ruin the 'surprises' but they didn't even allude to any. All I saw was a guy painting a block green and hanging a sheet. That's all that was actually shown in terms of stuff teasing you regarding the final 'Imaginate' video. Recaps of previous videos and Danny walking a bike to a doorway (which seems to be what most of the footage has been so far) is not interesting, not even to people who don't know Danny.

Teasers, trailers and so on should evoke excitement, get you wanting to see what's coming, but it didn't. It was just a vague selection of extra clips that didn't hint at anything. It's just the editing that's the issue, no more. I'm sure the final thing will be amazing but those 55 seconds aren't any indication of that.

I imagine they might have just wanted to see something new/different to what's been in the Imaginate episodes? It works as a trailer for someone who hasn't seen any media from the project so far, but for anyone who's been keeping up with the Imaginate episodes it's not really anything new I guess.

This really, just felt like a rehash or a very quick cover of the initial episodes.

Yup but theres only so much someone can do/film/ride with a back injury. Anyway, ill shut up.

But surely the main video has been filmed? I do agree with you that it'd be rubbish if you saw all the best bits now but then i've never seen a movie trailer that doesn't show a single second of the film.

Makes a bit more sense now I know the films being released in 2 weeks today. I thought we were still waiting for the next episode in July.

Nope. Was under strict rules not to! :$

Edit: Only because everything had a fresh lick of paint on it and they understandably didn't want any Der Kaiser skid marks all over the objects. I had a go on the air bag a few times though.

Edited by Ross McArthur