Pimpin Bedrooms

Simpson

Right guys its that time again - havent seen this topic in a while so here it is again.

Recently moved from a flat back to a bed share and want to pimp it up (fingers crossed) I should be buying some sofas today and will have about £400 to do the rest of the room.

Ideas / suggestions / pics o your place

You can get 50 free photos when you sign up to snapfish. Use multiple emails to sign up and get loads of photos printed off, I attempted to create a wall of 6x4 photos but only managed one set as other things took over but a wall of good memories/people you love is always great.

Maybe get an exotic plant or something and watch it grow over time, be pretty awesome.

I started a "cool board" in year 13, 3 years ago that I've simply added to it over and over and over with wrist bands from nights out, invitations from parties, dates with the gf. Its really nice to look back on and realise that I've had a pretty sick teenage life! This is what it looks like now, looks a mess but like, if I didn't have it in my room it would look so so empty. Pretty simple and obvious idea but its just a cork board, none of my friends have one which sucksssssss

2013-05-10203349_zpsa71387b9.jpg