Best looking 24" street trial bike?

nicolasp1405

The decals go well with the bars. I think it comes across a bit better in the flesh.

Not sure on the geo. The guy who had the frame made up by Clive originally designed all that. He just happened to be 6'4" same as me and be into the same sort of ridding.

The seat stay doesn't get in the way of anything?

• Like 1

Wow Adam that looks awsome! I think i like it more than when i had it in brown. In fact i definitely like it more. A lot more. (for me) this has got to be the nicest 24" iv'e ever seen? I was already convinced geometry-wise nothing could be better looking (in my eyes) than that frame.. And seeing it in Rawfinish with such nice parts and keeping the orange licks.. i just love it mate!

If i remember correctly geometry was..1045 w.b. +25 b.b , 382 c.s, 73.5(ish) HA Something along those lines anyway. Obviously longer seat tube and headtube than standard aswell.

I know it rides amazing and i bet those discs just make it so much more fun aswell. I kind of want to have a go.. Do you ride this way much? Maybe meet up at a ride now the weathers getting better.. Iv'e been contempalting selling the Pashley too if your'e interested?! then i'd be just left with the TA26 and would then no longer be keepin it steel so i might not..

Anyway, Nice one Bro.. Totally approve.

P.s - Black would still look great but i like the Orange bars (Y)

Edited by sharn
  • Like 1

Wow Adam that looks awsome! I think i like it more than when i had it in brown. In fact i definitely like it more. A lot more. (for me) this has got to be the nicest 24" iv'e ever seen? I was already convinced geometry-wise nothing could be better looking (in my eyes) than that frame.. And seeing it in Rawfinish with such nice parts and keeping the orange licks.. i just love it mate!

If i remember correctly geometry was..1045 w.b. +25 b.b , 382 c.s, 73.5(ish) HA Something along those lines anyway. Obviously longer seat tube and headtube than standard aswell.

I know it rides amazing and i bet those discs just make it so much more fun aswell. I kind of want to have a go.. Do you ride this way much? Maybe meet up at a ride now the weathers getting better.. Iv'e been contempalting selling the Pashley too if your'e interested?! then i'd be just left with the TA26 and would then no longer be keepin it steel so i might not..

Anyway, Nice one Bro.. Totally approve.

P.s - Black would still look great but i like the Orange bars (Y)

Ah so Glad you aprove Sharn. I wanted you to know that it's in a good home!

I just need to get out on it more. It's had a good day in London, some pump track sessions and a bit of local riding. I've just put he BMX gear back on it so I can see how she rides in the indoor park up the road.

I got some lighter tyres, tubelessed them, got lighter cranks, lathed the bash ring, swapped the steal bar for an alloy one, fitted a lighter sealed head set, got a lighter integrated saddle and post. Then added the weight of the discs.

She was 26.66 lbs she's now 23.78 lbs.

Looking forward to gettin out on more this summer not it's all done.

• 1 month later...

Could be a contender?

Inspired Fourplay 2013

Inspired Team Forks

One23 stem

Jitsie Bars

Shimano SLX Brakes

Shimano SLX Cranks

DMR V8 pedals

Spank Spike Rims

Hope Pro 2 40t hubs

Halo Spokes