Best looking 24" street trial bike?

nicolasp1405

Should be in the offers section.

Seriously though, it's just luck that those chainstays are exactly long enough to get that tension with that particular sprocket combo. Every bike is different.

They're both old Fourplays & probably have the same gearing. Wouldn't work out for my bike or many others.

Edited by LEON
  • Like 1

Ha ha nice 1 Leon.

I see now! I would like to lose the tensioner on my element might have a mess with it 1 night.

You might be able to run 18-13 tensionerless on an element if it has 385mm chainstays ??? or maybe the chain would be a tiny bit to slack??? see the chart below. I run 18-14 on a mk1 fourplay with just a tiny bit of filing (380mm chainstay).

Courtesy of Tartybikes thumbsupanim.gif

attachicon.gifgear ratio chainstay length.JPG

how does mine rate?

The zoot with a piece of faulty billet (13/10/11).

post-11624-0-15305600-1370362358_thumb.j

post-11624-0-29713800-1370364959_thumb.j

And the fourplay frame that replaced it on warranty (only got the build 'right' about February and now it needs updating cos of the demon rust)

post-11624-0-18529800-1370364782_thumb.j (Taken a couple of weekends ago)

Edited by CC12345678910

exactly the position in which a mate ones snapped lol,seems to be the weak point with zoots

Yeah, its not thick enough... realised that when i bought the fourplay, thats over 3x as thick! Mine was a materials fail though. A little pinhole like imperfection in the centre of the billet caused it to crack and splinter like a spider web from the middle outwards without me knowing, till the bottom third had enough a snapped.

Thats what tarty adam told me when he gave me a impromptu lesson on why sh1t snaps. Think I'd have another zoot though, mabye that new pro framekit...

Edited by CC12345678910

Ouch... Isnt the stem to low without spacers? Other wise it look very nice!

Yep, its low because the fork was the one i used on my Sky, and was very short, right now this Inspired is red, some picks soon

my skye does it for me.

Hope rotors on its way (need to have spares i reckon)

got purple superstars "excel" grips with orange lockrings/barends but they're too fat for this kind of riding so a set of "supagripa" in the same colors are on its way :)

9000318570_a14d711abe_o.jpg

ah, will look something like this but with ^that^ saddle and these grips, only smaller:

8999219149_acec1a60e2_o.jpg

Edited by mjewl

interesting,bike colour accents in the colour of the riders hair...

hm, not really, my hair is pink and the bike is supposed to be orange/purple,.. only colors that plays well with orange is imo purple or green, and hopes team green kinda destroyed it for me :)

heh, well yeah, it didnt turn out as aweome as i imaginated, but surely there's worse builds imo.. but as i get it trials people only seem to like "badass" builds in black or raw that screams "yeah, im a though mothafker, bitches" :)