2014 hs33

tigriss

If anything, Power/Solidness/Stiffness in the lever i think is where this brake is full of win!

I think it's a nice lever, but the fact that you can move the blade outwards feels sort of scary. Maybe you haven't noticed it, but I keep doing it on accident while coasting along and it feels strange haha.

I agree with the water bleed feeling though, it does feel very responsive!

Not yet... they are still undergoing some work. I've been speaking with them over the last week or so to try and help with the changes. New piston, new bleed screw and tweaked TPA wheel are on the cards.

In 2014 Magura news... we have FINALLY got our first delivery!

large_hs332014_1.jpg

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/hydraulic_rim_brakes/magura_hs33_2014/c72p12194.html

• Like 1

Not yet... they are still undergoing some work. I've been speaking with them over the last week or so to try and help with the changes. New piston, new bleed screw and tweaked TPA wheel are on the cards.

In 2014 Magura news... we have FINALLY got our first delivery!

large_hs332014_1.jpg

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/hydraulic_rim_brakes/magura_hs33_2014/c72p12194.html

why have tensile left that bit on that always cracked on the 05 hs33s ?

Magura have done longer lever blades for the MT-series brakes for a while, and they also do them for these too. From when I was at TartyBikes, dealing with the new UK importers for Magura is an absolute f**king nightmare, and judging from the TB FB page I think they're still waiting to get hold of the 4-finger options...

• Like 1

I disagree max. I would say they feel better than all previous models. Including 05's with a 4 finger lever.

Been running them on my bike for a few weeks now and can safely say they are awesome. Savage infact.

Straight from the box, oil bled. Yet somehow they feel light and water like unlike any other oil bled magura I've ever felt. Every person who has had a go had been thoroughly impressed.

How can it feel better whereas it has more power ?

We were a group of 5 riders the other day : one with 2014, one with 2011 and me with 2005 hs33. We all had 4 fingers lever blades.

We all five found that 2005 > 2014 > 2011.

And by the way 2005 and 2014 were on the same frame.

Don't get why everyone wants longer levers

Shorter ones looks so much cleaner and feel so much more solid, and return quicker.

These looks mint, there's now way i'll afford one new anytime soon but hopefully I can try em out on someones bike at some point :)