p4pb9749147.jpg

p4pb9749145.jpg

p4pb9749140.jpg

p4pb9749136.jpg

p4pb9749133.jpg

for now this is what i ride...

Orange Zero frame set.

Onza headset.

DMR deevee wheelset. (rear running ss 12T)

Middleburn RS7's - 18t + bash,

orange standard seat.

rubbish bars.

rubish stem.

to do list:

New stem + Bars

new seat and post

maybe brakes.....

Edited by ItsAllGravy
  • Like 2

thanks guys... Proper searching everywhere for someone selling some 24seven dark angel bars, ideally in white though i happily take a black pair...

probably am going to bite the bullet and deal with brakes too... turns out skid stops aint the one in traffic on way to work... :oops:

oh seen i just found them in a pile of giant and club roast bars at bottom of the shed its been so long since i put them there that kinda rings a bell now you say it, but its been years... lol thanks! and i know what your saying i just like the sharpe angles of dark angels... i'm tempted to try 35x0 or 50x0 and 3" rise b's cos its horrific on wall rides and barspins with the 100x10. too long with short fr/dh and bmx front ends has done me the world of bad i think...

Edited by ItsAllGravy

so i ended up having a think and as i need a new stem for bmx and i found some really cheap 3" rise renthal bars that are 22.2mm im going to get a stem i want for the bmx and then try it on the zero if i like it with the renthal ill get a second for the fit....

any way was in the woods so thought i would get another snap of her... chains stretching in now so time to maybe add couple links and tension it, oh fun jobs for tomorrow at work...

p4pb9773340.jpg

Edited by ItsAllGravy

was a 18 front to 12 rear which was perfect for me if a litle stiff for 90/% on here...

as you can see in the pic the chain was just too loose with out tensioner, so i tried a few things half links and tensioners, But couldn't get a tensioner running right and half link still didnt fix it for god knows what reason. So i opted to try playing with ratio's.

I found with a 13T rear and half link makes for a over tight chain that i could just get in drop outs with bit of effort and care. Chain should hopefully if I'm careful for a week stretch to be a perfect fit near as dam it... Though im not a fan of the ratio idk...

• 2 weeks later...