Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rourke

Beware of Onza Zoot!

33 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, about a month ago I cracked my onza zoot frame near the seat tube, but I continued to ride it because i didnt have enough money to buy another frame. So yesterday when i was riding it, it cracked all the way all the way through. The surprising thing is that the frame didn't crack where the original crack was, It cracked on the tube where you would put your tartybikes chain stay protector.

well thats the story. Dont buy a zoot because it will break after less than a year of riding.

I don't think most comp frames last a year :giggle: but yer Inspired if your going to ride Street!

Unless you're me, in which case, your zoot will last ages.

Hey everyone, about a month ago I cracked my onza zoot frame near the seat tube, but I continued to ride it because i didnt have enough money to buy another frame. So yesterday when i was riding it, it cracked all the way all the way through. The surprising thing is that the frame didn't crack where the original crack was, It cracked on the tube where you would put your tartybikes chain stay protector.

well thats the story. Dont buy a zoot because it will break after less than a year of riding.

There's reports of them failing at the bb yoke/chainstay, it's a well known error with them. A lot of frames in trials nowadays don't really seem to last more than a year as Carl said.

I guess that this isn't that unheard of. Im planning on getting a fourplay frame, do those have a good reputation of holding up?

Oh yes

1 person likes this

well that makes me feel better about dropping 600 dollars on a frame :ermm:

In the 4 years I've been on here I could probably count the broken Inspireds I've seen on one hand and have fingers to spare

Great now step one is to save up the money.

My.mate broke his zoot in the same place. He is now riding a inspired element and loves it

It cracked on the tube where you would put your tartybikes chain stay protector.

The chainstay :wink2:

1 person likes this

Mein Zoot lasted for a thousand years heil.

This topic is particularly good because I want to sell a Zoot frame and this will put people off.

This topic is particularly good because I want to sell a Zoot frame and this will put people off.

I am literally going to come to your house and burn your zoot frame to the ground if I hear anymore zoot related utterances from you! haha

My offer for your zoot is now £20.

Deal or no deal?

I am literally going to come to your house and burn your zoot frame to the ground if I hear anymore zoot related utterances from you! haha

Zoot zoot zoot zoot zoot zoot.

BRING IT!

1 person likes this

Zoot zoot zoot zoot zoot zoot.

BRING IT!

your never going to sell your frame so give up

i wouldnt have it off you even if you gave it me ;p

That's because you don't like 24"!

To be fair, the fact that Revolver's zoot is still going strong probably means that it is one of the better made ones. (maybe)

My friends got a Onza Zoot and has had it for 9 months and still perfect, no dent scrathes or cracks. but he's gone to a Beacause Color Now

If I had the money I'd buy it revolva

Steal money, buy my frame.

Brake mount on frame broke today... Onza Zoot dual disc...

I love this bike and put in allot of effort to get my bike perfect to my liking.

this sucks

cheers

chris

post-36843-0-49407000-1424194730_thumb.j

post-36843-0-46616100-1424194808_thumb.j

post-36843-0-13419200-1424194837_thumb.j

This is already a well known problem although I'm not sure if the zoot pro frame has the same problem

You should get an inspired element frame, it's what I'm riding and nothing has gone wrong with it within the past year 1/2