Close thread

-G-

Thanks for the comments, glad you liked it.

Seems the people lost a lot of interest in my games, i remember the first game(what was a shit in comparation with this) had 4 pages of comments... but well, i bet this is normal. Just i hope more than the 7 people on here downloaded it.

Anyone unlocked some bikes or the helmet????

Just i want to show you that the game is difficult but not impossible:

ludg.jpg

I don't know why but out of "how to play" the character moves really slow to a point where I can't even perform the moves. Bunny hops and such are impossible at this speed. He does sidehops just fine and pedal kicks though.

I don't know why but out of "how to play" the character moves really slow to a point where I can't even perform the moves. Bunny hops and such are impossible at this speed. He does sidehops just fine and pedal kicks though.

I tested it in differents computers and that is working good, i think you need a better PC for this. This game is really big in comparation to the simple flash games, i needed to put it in 50 external files.. Try to change the imatge quality to LOW doing right click in the mouse on the window when you are playing, you will have to do it in every mode game.

Edited by -G-

I couldn't get hang of the controls.. Spend 30mins trying taps.. nowhere near. Also when you jump of sideways from a side hop, not matter how i landed (both wheels down, back weel down, front wheel etc ) the bitch just kept falling off!!

However, cudos on making a game and spending so much time on it. Not for me, however im sure plenty will have hours of fun on it!

• Like 1

Thanks for the 'pinned'! Thats awesome :)

I couldn't get hang of the controls.. Spend 30mins trying taps.. nowhere near. Also when you jump of sideways from a side hop, not matter how i landed (both wheels down, back weel down, front wheel etc ) the bitch just kept falling off!!

However, cudos on making a game and spending so much time on it. Not for me, however im sure plenty will have hours of fun on it!

Hello,

I understand that the controls seems difficults but i promise that when you know how to do, it's really really easy. I tried to explain it as good as posible in the how to play but my english is far to be perfect.

When i make these games i try to make it the most realistic possible, and to adapt the biketrials moves in a game is not easy at all.

About the sideways jumps...you fail because the rider needs more rotation. Try to press the left key many times and fast when the rider is in the air, you will get more rotation that if you press it once all the time.

Its very good G and you should be proud of the work.

How would you like to adopt the idea into a different platform?

It would be much easier to take a well documented engine such as Unreal engine, you can get many tutorials and instructions online.

Or even better, iOS and Android app.

I will have a look for "how to make an android game"

I think if this were a game for mobile phones, many, many more people would play and enjoy it more because it's simply "available" to them more on a mobile device.

I would be happy to help any way I can, just a thought.

Again, congratulations on releasing the game and I personally do like it, but its not a game I could play for a long time. Its more "iv got 5 mins so...."

Thanks G for the time and effort you have put in to this.

Cheers

• Like 1

Sorry but i dont think it works on mac?

Seems it doesnt work good on MAC's, some people found how to read it but the keys doesnt work, i still dont know what kind of files i have to give for macs. Sorry, the game was made for windows

Its very good G and you should be proud of the work.

How would you like to adopt the idea into a different platform?

It would be much easier to take a well documented engine such as Unreal engine, you can get many tutorials and instructions online.

Or even better, iOS and Android app.

I will have a look for "how to make an android game"

I think if this were a game for mobile phones, many, many more people would play and enjoy it more because it's simply "available" to them more on a mobile device.

I would be happy to help any way I can, just a thought.

Again, congratulations on releasing the game and I personally do like it, but its not a game I could play for a long time. Its more "iv got 5 mins so...."

Thanks G for the time and effort you have put in to this.

Cheers

Thanks,

To make a biketrial game for phones would be a great idea but probably i should learn a new programing leanguage, also the moves would be very simples in comparation with this one, more like a moto trial game than biketrial, i always wanted to make the most realistics moves posible and i dont think it can be adapted in a phone game.

Edited by -G-

I see. I undrstand your hesitance to learn yet ANOTHER language hehe, but I believe it could be well adapted to phones.

Gyroscope for lean front /back

2 buttons on right of screen - Pedal/kick and brake.

A directional stick on the left of screen to move left/right and hop = up. down = preload.

Fix camera to a 3quater view so you can see obstacles coming up.

Everything else is already good. Bikes and design off the interface etc.

I had another play last night and although I fell off a lot I still kept practicing and it is playable just takes time :)

Cheers G