Ben Travis - Quickie

ben_travis

been filming random clips with my gopro for a while now, not as happy as I could be with some of these (either filming or riding), but its time to start getting some stuff down for another project;

Edited in an hour on my lunch break, and I am not going to use the clips in anything else so here they are for your criticism..

p.s. i know the quality is pretty cr*p. rendering settings, id you wanna watch in HD get over to vimeo. ta

Vimeo Video -> Original Video
Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 4

I enjoy it! Those up to fronts are so damn good!

Next time just be carefull with the lenses of the Go Pro, i film a lot with it too, and a tinny bit of dirt or fog can mess up with the final result.

More videos please!

Weird.

Not a bad little video to say it's made up of throwaway clips, I'm not too keen on how quiet the bike sounds were in comparison to the song. Riding was decent though.

Weird.

Not a bad little video to say it's made up of throwaway clips, I'm not too keen on how quiet the bike sounds were in comparison to the song. Riding was decent though.

I'm sick of seeing foot jam whips and other bmx tricks put into a trials video. Tricks that are relatively easy on a bmx are just being made difficult because of the type of bike, You wouldn't enter a road race on a trials bike. Would you ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sick of seeing foot jam whips and other bmx tricks put into a trials video. Tricks that are relatively easy on a bmx are just being made difficult because of the type of bike, You wouldn't enter a road race on a trials bike. Would you ?

You're preaching to the choir...

There are plenty of street riders who don't end every line with a Danny Mac homage. Perhaps you just haven't seen the right videos.

Edited by Sam Nichols
  • Like 2