because simple 24, yawn...for sale?

trials hoe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Shitty pic with the headset painted, has had some new cranks since the pic

post-30295-0-11997700-1394878690_thumb.j

Spec -

Because simple 24 frame (disc and maggie)

Onza zoot pro (still uncut 220mm, disc and maggie)

Neon headset*

Onza stem (165 x 35)

Rockman h/r bars*

Tr levers with Tt splitters 04 slaves on the front tr on the back, heatsink backings both ends coust pads up front 70a homemade pads ont back

Zoot rims* (front and rear) tensile non-disc front hub* bonz 135 fixed disc hub* with a 14t tr sprocket*

Conti explorer 1.75 front tyre*

Ghetto slick highroller kenda dh tube

Echo tr 160 cranks* with neon half bash and sl fw

Tt sport bb (needs a new one)

Everything (almost) is painted matt black, does scratch easily but touches up easier. All parts marked* are brand new or in as good condition, all threads are bang on with no cracks or major dentage.

Will sort some better pics when I have the time, thought I'd ask in here but anyone interested in a swap with this? Wanting a light tgs build (any wheel size) so offer away if you have something?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First i try to get on with the current frame but if its still wont suit me then it will be considered

( i wait for Tartydays for others opinion as well though, a frame swap might not help me at all)

First i try to get on with the current frame but if its still wont suit me then it will be considered

( i wait for Tartydays for others opinion as well though, a frame swap might not help me at all)

in place of the streety rig? 2 different things all together there dude :P

Dibs on the frame and cranks then... :D

postage costs to Germany would be cosmic bud...

Are you serious? Last time I shipped a frameset to the UK I paid 10GPB and it took 2 days to arrive (DHL).

Yes I'm serious, I've never posted a frame for less than a 10er in the UK...have had a set of bars from the Netherlands that cost nearly 8 quid and took 5 days, I'm not convinced it'd cost that little to post to you.