motiveless closing of my topic

clerictgm

There is no price attached anywhere in the thread which is the first reason I closed it, secondly somebody selling 3 brand new unridden frames would go down in my book as a business transaction ergo you are selling the frames to make a profit, not as something with which you no longer require. This approach has been taken by other moderators in the past with similar topics hence the reason I closed yours.

This is really stupid. You think people don't want to buy a frame that costs $710 for 500 with f**king free postage? Profit? You are really stupid in maths, economics and logic. It's just the possibility for riders to try this frames for lower price.

What business, what profit, you, idiot? Postage costs ~120 USD. You really bad in maths to understand that there are not a penny of profit for me?

Edited by clerictgm

So out of the kindness of your own criminal heart you've decided to sell 3 brand new frames at a loss from your own pocket to promote a company with which you have no affiliation whatsoever?

No mate I'm not stupid, that's why I've got a job that pays almost £40k a year and lets me sit here and stop you talking complete bollocks.

If they want to prove their quality then let them.

• Like 3

i think someone has a warning point...

and the winner is...

:wink:

now that was legit,isitafox.smelled like someone who wants to gain some $$$

Yeah. I got it for calling ghostrider88 a wanker or something like that. Another one who talks complete shite. Insulting a moderator generally doesn't go down well

Yeah. I got it for calling ghostrider88 a wanker or something like that. Another one who talks complete shite. Insulting a moderator generally doesn't go down well

i also have one.has also to do with ghostrider.haha

just going OT for one second,despite the toping being useless anyway,and say you have to read this thread

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/f9/onza-ska-2013-newb-50229/

giannib is ghostrider88 in person

i almost coughed my coffee over my notebook while reading this hahaha

edit:the real fun starts at post 20

Edited by FamilyBiker

isitadawgs and hilterland guy, you are really so stupid or what?
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j
I need money and I don't need that frames (also we had a conversation with you, FamilyBiker, about frame prices, I want to get a marino frameset) . Get it? So I sell it that cheap (also because people complaining about how expensive this frames are, my first offer was $600, now it is 500 plus free postage).

I'm selling it. By myself. Not a shop or something.
I will take any photos you ask and have verified PayPal account.
So what is the problem?

Edited by clerictgm

Isitafox said to you before " Where do I start, no price, brand new frames with free postage"

What part of that can't you understand.

we all know our add will get removed if we have no price, and use pics off a shop website or new frames.

I think clerit should be up for a week ban and both these topics removed not just locked.

Why would you have 3 brand new unused frames that you want to sell for far less than you supposedly bought them for? Seems very fishy to me.

I would suggest you stop insulting people (especially moderators!), and maybe try writing the advert again (after reading the selling rules), and see how you go from there. If it gets locked again, then give up and try ebay or another avenue.

OH MY fREAkING GOD.

I need money, that I have problems with right now. I don't have time to sell it for 700 bucks and nobody will buy it for 700 bucks fast!

This is a reason I sell it so cheap - I NEED MONEY. Not a fREAking boxes that take place in my apartments.

I'm in trials for 2+ years and here for 1,5 years.

WHATS WRONG WITH YOU, GUYS, ALL OF YOU?

Are you serious about fishing or something? Isitafox is just a fREAking jerk that even can't reply PMs.

And yes - so emotional, because I don't understand this stupidity.

I thought riders are like a big family, where each other may help for free and have some support and good relation.

So why is this s**T happening? Yes for that cheap. Or you want to buy it for $710? That cheap because I need money and because I'm not a stupid fREaking greedy jerk like you, isitawoofs.

Edited by clerictgm

Funny thing is, that family feel stuff definitely happens in this community. You just decided not to be a part of it when you joined. You were a knob then and you're a knob now, so it's not difficult to see why everyone's a little unlikely to jump to your defence.