Such a hard choice (inspired arcade news and info)

nicolasp1405

its a completely different rear end from the seat stay back...........It also looks as is there is a new version of the skye that Danny is riding as well.. Maybe Ali and Danny are testing the 2015 models????

look at the seat stay top tube juncture...the top tube doest appear to pass through the seat tube to the stays and the seat clamp doesn't appear on the seat tube

I can't see shit on my phone but i doubt there's a new model being tested. Inspired took a long time leaving these in testing so i doubt a new model would do them any favours.

It would panick me a lot if that junction required changing after paying out the bucks for the frame....

But people do insist on buying the latest and greatest because it's new.....

Again, i doubt either are true.

I noticed Mark riding one in London and he said it was indeed a new version. Might have been bull though ;)

As for Danny's frame. It's been pointed out to me that he was riding a new hydroformed frame. There was pictures of him riding it in a DnR show. Down tube looks curved...more space for his 5 10 moon boots for foot jam whips?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...