Such a hard choice (inspired arcade news and info)

nicolasp1405

yeah,but frame-wise most are between 630-650mm in reach.

was just wondering why a streety 1000mm wb bike with +25 bb would have a geo value like this.

most street frames have a reach around 640,except for the fourplay and the zoot thats why i´m asking

the frame isitafox mentioned would either be loooong in terms of the front triangle/effective toptube length or have a say 150 headtube,out of my head

Edited by FamilyBiker

2013 (and I think the older 2011) Fourplays have 665 reach with a 73° head angle, would maybe have to reign it in to 660 with the steeper angle up front but I can safely say I could never get on with something as short as 650 hence me not wanting a Skye. Luke knows how high I like my front ends and with a reach of 650 I'd have to run a mod stem to squeeze behind the bars!

thinking about all this leads me to the comclusion my frame feels long because a high bb with an average reach is going to be longer horizontally,seen from a sideview.

i´ve got a bad flu atm,brains getting tired i assume.

thanks guys.and sorry for ot

Edited by FamilyBiker

i´d say the leverage for front wheel moves would be bad.

with short stems you´d have to get to a steeper angle the bike has underneath you to balance on the front wheel,no?

i mean,the center of gravity defines the balance point.c.o.g. more to the rear > balance point more to the front to achieve the same?

Edited by FamilyBiker

I honestly have no idea when they are getting released but I just asked Danny for an official quote of his opinion on the Arcade......"They're shite, buy a Skye". He is obviously mentally deranged so I wouldn't take much notice really. :P

For cereal I gather he does like it quite a lot but obviously he also likes the Skye quite a lot too :)

• Like 1