Koxx enter liquidation

Mark W

so i seen a trials website share this a few weeks ago.... Dear all riders, This information is extremely important for you if you are under the same condition as me. I am an official dealer of a Europe trials brand, and this company had owed me parts since last year and it is getting extremely out of control. After lots of multiple and long conversations, this company did agree on several occasions to deliver the missing items, but as of present, it is all talk but no action. Moreover, this company required me to order more and pay more on their parts, before they deliver the previously missing items! And even so, the missing items were not delivered! In the beginning, I believed that such a popular company would not be doing business like this, so I did accept the delay, change of order, and kept this information as confidential. However, I did make compromises to find solutions and extend deadline over five times! As of now, the results is the company do not reply me at all! Hence, in order to get the facts right, I investigated the company's operations and to my astonishment, the company: 1. have no factories but they pay others to make parts, and 2. "others" are always changing, 3. Owe factories money, 4. Their factories and warehouse were out of control, whom sold their parts at unbelievably low prices, 5. The owner changed with no notice and was not made known to dealers. I understand you may not trust what I said if I expose the company name now, and that is why my investigation is ongoing to gather more evidence (in fact, I already have some). The company's name will be exposed after 48 hours after I have sorted out the evidence, then you will see the facts other than talk. I feel very sorry to others who are facing the same dire condition as me, but it is never too late to let others be informed of the cheater. Please share this letter!!!"""

was that about tryall ?

It seems weird they make a point of saying that "the company" didn't have their own factories and got other people to make parts for them - that's pretty much how every company operates. Similarly some companies use different factories for different parts, and consequently change who they use from time to time. The change in ownership was also public knowledge too, there were even posts on Tribalzine about it I seem to remember.

This is what happens when companys over price everything, im with kennard, always wanted a Koxx, Never could afford one...

Maybe these other over-priced trials companys will take note...

There was a lot more to it than prices of parts. People still bought a lot of their super expensive stuff (e.g. Elite Forxx) even when there were better, cheaper alternatives. Their mid-range stuff seemed to do alright too.

oh by the way does this mean everything koxx will be sold off cheap now ? :P

Possibly not. Most dealers who have Koxx/Try-All stuff in stock will have paid a certain price for it, so they'll be expecting a certain retail price for it too. I guess it depends what the people who'll be managing Koxx do now. They were already flogging bikes/frames direct to customers mega cheap (a few riders in the UK picked up some Klouds and Sky's direct), but I'd imagine the only avenue you'd really get them from would be direct rather than through retailers. We'll see though...