Echo tr rim brakes

*gentlydoesit

same clamps yes! i have one on the front but with maggie slaves, and a full tr brake on the rear of my other bike.

what i found was the slaves leak with water, but if you bleed with oil they are fine. i have maggie slaves on the front of my compy bike because i need the brakes to be quicker.

they are really nice brakes though! only irritant is that the tpa slowly unwinds itself during use, but this could probably be solved with loctite

cheers, ash

I changed from TR to the 2011 HS11 and the HS11 feels a lot quicker, like if I pull the lever the pads move quicker.

I think the TR is only 2 fingers so it would be unfair to compare the power with my 4 finger HS11.

Like Ash said, the TPA moves after a while altough it was 10x quicker to unwind itself on my TR disk brake than the rim brake.

I changed from TR to the 2011 HS11 and the HS11 feels a lot quicker, like if I pull the lever the pads move quicker.

I think the TR is only 2 fingers so it would be unfair to compare the power with my 4 finger HS11.

Like Ash said, the TPA moves after a while altough it was 10x quicker to unwind itself on my TR disk brake than the rim brake.

my tr disc unwinds very quickly too, not sure why, but it is very irritating, may try loctite. been a great disc though, never even had to bleed it. pads are still working well, rotor has stayed mostly true. and i really like the braided hoses they come with. very nice