My Juvenile (Added Leftovers and Crashes)

aener

This has been tough on me.

It's been a while since the last one as I decided I wanted to just ride for a while without filming, so I did that for a month or so.
I've also moved house twice, new job, had to replace my car, and battle with both an ongoing injury in my foot and lacking motivation.
Any clips I did get were pilfered by a certain someone else for a video he's making, which made it take even longer ;)

At the time of filming each of the clips I was happy with most of them, but now not so much.
I feel I've taken quite a large step backwards in most areas of riding so I'm sorry if it disappoints you too.

Leftovers and crashes:

Edited by aener
  • Like 1

blablabla

first of all

don't forget you are a unique trials rider that pushed brakeless trial riding further than ANYONE ELSE ever did

it's okay to be a bit less competitive from time to time... even on a bad day, you're still way better than 99 percent of us at what you do

and also

would you sh*t the f*ck up please?

that vid was a piece of art!

stop complaining!

you did f*cking good I can assure you ;)

stop complaining!

Yeah... Sorry about that - I didn't mean it to come out quite that way.

I like the video as a whole - quite happy with the edit and really chuffed with some of the shots (courtesy of the long lens!). I was referring to the actual riding.

Thanks for your nice comments, all.

Usually I like to post a compliment on a specific line I liked throughout the video but in this video I can't, every line was done so so smoothly it's unreal!

Little question for you,

Do you run a lower gear ratio than the standard 18 - 12?

The way you set up for gaps looks like you have to pedal really quickly to keep the front end up.

Yeah... Sorry about that - I didn't mean it to come out quite that way.

I like the video as a whole - quite happy with the edit and really chuffed with some of the shots (courtesy of the long lens!). I was referring to the actual riding.

Thanks for your nice comments, all.

I didn't say that because it was annoying

I say that because I hope it would open your eyes about how good the vid is, specially riding wise ;)

When I saw the title of this topic I hoped it would feature this song. I see no reason for it personally but your despondency is echoed through your choice of music so it makes really fitting.

That aside...the riding was awesome and the video had a really nice feel.