New 20" inspired flow

nicolasp1405

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't expecting anything infact i thinks its a good idea to put a kids street bike out there and hope that kids will enjoy street trials and street riding. If things like this were about when i was younger i think i would of bought one

I've rode it it is the weirdest bike in the world would not reckonend for anyone taller than Matty Turner

I dont know about that. Ben Rowlands, the trials worlds tallest rider, was riding the proto at Radfest last year and got on with it really well, so I hear...

I dont often regard riding as "fun", as im a bit of a grumpy b*****d but I bet buzzing about on one of those wee bikes would be!

• 4 weeks later...

Not trying to put Inspired on a downer here, I mean I think its great that they are thinking of younger/smaller riders but im not sure the Flow will be a big seller. They have certainly created this for a very niche market, there is nothing else out there like it. Il be wrong, no doubt, but its what im thinking.

• Like 1

I think Danny has inspired (no pun intended) a lot of young riders that would like a bike like his. I do think it's a bit pricey though because the target market will be largely made up of people new to the sport and their parents may be reluctant to spend that sort of money . If Onza follow suit and make a mini Zoot they could be on to a winner.

• Like 1

With the amount of younger riders kicking about on IslaBikes and the sort these days, I guess parents are cottoning on to the fact Tesco bikes are an absolute horror to ride and are willing to spend the nessesary cash for a bike thats going to bring more enjoyment.

If they find some middle ground they'll be on to a winner.

Well all inspired seems to be worth the money since of the quality, so I guess parents that wants their kid to have the beast kids street trisl bike wont worry to much about the price, but I need to admit that from people that are new to the sport buying a 600£ bike to their kid might shock them a bit...

I agree with you that due to the spec it is worth the money but maybe they could of speced down a bit due to it being a kids bike. Dont get me wrong if one of my kids asked for it id go out of my way to get it for them and just pray that they stick with it long enough for it to be wothwhile

I think selling it on maybe a problem, as most kids nowadays are into scooters and bmx's and see trials bikes as one of those seatless things, not a fancy mini danny mac bike. I've being trying to get a mini master for my lad and can't get one for love nor money. Once they grow out of it, you are left with an expensive bike that no one knows what it is

• Like 1