up and down

Taffy17

What am I doing wrong? Taking a while to get used to this bike haha.

I am lifting front wheel using old techniques I guess but adding the pedal push which throws front end up. Works a treat.

But I want to be bouncing on the back wheel . When I pull back brake when up....front end drops down . Grrrrrrr

Help me haha

no,no you still kick your bike up under yourself but combining it with a more erected stance(insert penis joke here) and pulling the bars up.

this way you dont stand too much forwards,and dont need much space to get on the rear.

before i got the technique dialled i always needed a wheelbase to get to rear,the rear wheel ended up where the front one was.now its like me and the bike meet in the middle of my wheelbase,and i end up standing taller with bent arms.

hope that makes sense haha

• Like 1

no,no you still kick your bike up under yourself but combining it with a more erected stance(like a massive dildo, lubed and ready to go) and pulling the bars up.

this way you dont stand too much forwards,and dont need much space to get on the rear.

before i got the technique dialled i always needed a wheelbase to get to rear,the rear wheel ended up where the front one was.now its like me and the bike meet in the middle of my wheelbase,and i end up standing taller with bent arms.

• Like 1

no,no you still kick your bike up under yourself but combining it with a more erected stance(like my penis when I see sexy men) and pulling the bars up.

• Like 1

yes, yes, yes you stick your k0ck up under yourself but combining it with a more erected stance(insert penis here) and pulling the forskin back

this way you dont stand too much forwards,and dont need much space to get it up the rear.

before i got the technique dialled i always needed a rent boy to get to rear,the rear hole ended up where the front one was.now its like me and the boy meet in the middle of my bedbase,and i end up standing taller and bent.

hope that makes you cum haha

Edited by f**megently
  • Like 1