Josh Burkett's Euro Trip

harmertrials

I think used the word terrible because Jack started his topic with 'someone sponsor this guy'. I don't know why, but it bugged me at the time. I might have been on the blob because I had to start uni for the semester that evening.

While terrible might have been a little harsh, there really was no effort, thought or creativity put into the filming or the editing of the video at all.

It was just Josh centrally placed in all the shots doing some sh*t hot riding. He goes big, rides smooth, and has a weirdly likeable style but the statement 'someone sponsor this guy' would have been significantly more credible if he was putting out top quality video quality as well.

Just some of my thoughts and no offence meant to anyone. Big hugs.

• Like 1

I think used the word terrible because Jack started his topic with 'someone sponsor this guy'. I don't know why, but it bugged me at the time. I might have been on the blob because I had to start uni for the semester that evening.

While terrible might have been a little harsh, there really was no effort, thought or creativity put into the filming or the editing of the video at all.

It was just Josh centrally placed in all the shots doing some sh*t hot riding. He goes big, rides smooth, and has a weirdly likeable style but the statement 'someone sponsor this guy' would have been significantly more credible if he was putting out top quality video quality as well.

Just some of my thoughts and no offence meant to anyone. Big hugs.

a ken eh.

• 2 weeks later...