Ali C - Inspired Arcade

Mark W

watched it again.

loved it more. I think there are bits in there that no one else in the world could/would do, the pure street bits were great/awesome and showed what the bike can do, but the mix of pure trials and style bits (can't explain better) were fairly unmatched in anything I've seen before.

Awesome filming/edit again Mark. just YEEESSSSSSS.

Fun Video Facts:

- There's actually a load of stuff that didn't make it into this video. All the raw clips once cut down came to nearer 7-8mins.

- Ali said the whole time he didn't really feel confident doing stuff, and didn't feel he was riding that well.

- This video was filmed pretty much straight off the back of the Dressler/Prague trip, so Ali was carrying some injuries/general tiredness from that too.

- We went to the postbox/rail setup in the last clip just to get Ali upping the box then gapping onto the rail and dropping off the other side. I asked if he could hold it on the rail, then Ali said he could, and that he'd do that 360 pivot off it. Which he then did. Repeatedly...

To summarise: Ali is ridiculous, and from riding with him again more recently has progressed quite a bit more since we filmed this.

• Like 2

Soooo, another video's worth? :P

Maybe, we'll see! I took out some lines Ali said he wanted in this video so they'll probably have to see the light of day at some point. Still sitting on a load of footage from April-ish time too... I should probably do something with that :P

But yeah, thanks for the positive comments from everyone (Y)