Post-apocalytpic Russian Factory

TriаlsRider

reminds me of s.t.a.l.k.e.r.-call of pripyat :)

This game is piece of shit in terms of post-apocalyptic art. In Russia there are so many real places that thousand time much cooler and apocalyptic than what is represented in that game. I've been in some of that places and it's awesome in some way. So there are nothing in this game that may impress me.

Edited by TriаlsRider

This game is piece of shit in terms of post-apocalyptic art. In Russia there are so many real places that thousand time much cooler and apocalyptic than what is represented in that game. I've been in some of that places and it's awesome in some way. So there are nothing in this game that may impress me.

we are western europeans,if someone didnt flush after taking a sh*t its more pripyatish to us than you can imagine :giggle:

• Like 1

As far as I know, the apocalypse hasn't happened, so neither of you know which is most post-apocalyptic.

Cool place though, get a vid out!

>apocalypse hasn't happened

Have you been more than 10km from your home? There are a lot of abandoned factories, buildings, villages, strange places and even abandoned cities. So living in some parts of Russia is same as surviving in post-apocalyptic world where even law means nothing and the main thing is the relationship between people, it's something like a little piece of anarchy in decorations of despair and devastation.

Also I've been in Finland and Sweden (for a few days) and there are pretty huge contrast at the first look. But anyway, people are the same anywhere in the world. So mentality means almost nothing.

Apocalypse:

the complete final destruction of the world, as described in the biblical book of Revelation.

"the bell's ringing is supposed to usher in the Apocalypse"

Yea, you've got some tatty buildings, now shut up and get a video out ;)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, bad news.

Once we did this place cool (cleaned, set lighting) f**king owner welded the doors and told us to go away (some people (2 other riders, 3 uni riders and archers) left their stuff inside). So besides of problems with law I have no place to ride at this f**king 5-months winter. And it seems that in the 2014 season that will be opened only in april I will be one and only trials rider in a whole city. Awesome!

Edited by CriminalRider