Inspired skye team

nicolasp1405

surely a company as big as inspired would have thought of making replacements for something so expensive...

that's what i mean, i pay a high price for a bike, then even more for something i don't want but have no choice, if that makes sense?

just think it'd be a good thing to do, and not much to ask for a bike that's pricey anyway.. seems logical, and im sure they'd make money out of it from the people who already have skye's, and more likely to buy the bike too.

Maybe they have? It was just an assumption by Andy. You could always ask them for yourself so you know the score.

I know when I had to deal with them recently I was told they hadn't had a single warranty case with the Skye so I wouldn't be too worried there.

You seem to be getting annoyed by the subject but aren't basing it on anything yet so a quick call or email to Inspired would give you all the info you need, then worry no more.

Maybe they have? It was just an assumption by Andy. You could always ask them for yourself so you know the score.

I know when I had to deal with them recently I was told they hadn't had a single warranty case with the Skye so I wouldn't be too worried there.

You seem to be getting annoyed by the subject but aren't basing it on anything yet so a quick call or email to Inspired would give you all the info you need, then worry no more.

ahh righttt... and no I'm not annoyed at all haha, i can understand why you'd think that though, and yeah ill give it a try when i get my skye frame kit :)

Edited by JJ Leigh

• 3 years later...