How to get contact with a girl who you do not know?

HippY

well if you're in the education environment, spend a good amount of time reading who they are and how they react to things, then try and find some common ground to build up on. don't even look at it as a yeah you're cute and i want to talk to way, just build up the human - human relationship but try to be funny and give off strong body language. confident and funny is the key (for me), I like to keep this mentality for whoever I meet and also never talk about yourself too much unless asked. just my way of doing things really

Edit: tell them how long you can manual, the ladies start shaking at the knees trust me

Edited by ItsMatt

N. Wood

I kinda forgot that they are humans as well.

Well happened once that a lady come to me but i tried to get over my ex that time...

Miss higgy

Thats a good idea but there is one that i must try

Let me be your Valentine!

My name is Valentine btw :)

I might try trial as well. Ill see

Itsmatt

I am not going to read after in library as i tend to overcomplicate stuff... That would just make me more nervous lol

Ditch any cheesy pick up lines. Keep it simple and either buy her a drink over the bar and ask barman/barmaid to say it was you and wave as she gets it. Then pop over and say hi and ask her name and ask if she minds you joining her. Or be blatant and go over and ask her if she'd like a drink… Keep eye contact at all times and be yourself…

This way you find out where you stand quickly instead of wasting time when she has a b/f or aint interested.

that just sounds like it would be/ could go horribly awkward haha :(

*step to a nice girl smiling*

-Oh hello there would you like to drink?

-Yes please

-Did you know that robots does not have any voice they usually talk to each other with other meaning of communication, like bluetooth or Wi-Fi or cabled connection?

-eerm....

Well, its not cheesy thats for sure

Miss higgy

Thats a good idea but there is one that i must try

Let me be your Valentine!

My name is Valentine btw :)

I might try trial as well. Ill see

Itsmatt

I am not going to read after in library as i tend to overcomplicate stuff... That would just make me more nervous lol

I said ditch the cheesy lines lol :P Its all good an well having valentine as a name, but personally would respect you more for not using it as that "cheesy line". Once your chatting names come up in convo and finding out thats a surname or whatever will be a lot better if it only came up in convo. If that makes any sense.

How do you mean "might try trial" and why do you need to go to the library if you've seen her at the pub?

And is she with a group of friends or drinking alone?

that just sounds like it would be/ could go horribly awkward haha :(

I don't see how knowing where you stand could go wrong, and its only awkward if your unconfident about doing it. Example "hey, my names blah blah. Can i grab you a drink while I'm up?" portrays confidence and decisiveness. Two attractive things about a guy in my opinion. "erm, hi, erm want a drink?" makes you think do one straight away leaving you feeling awkward.

I was doing this fine one time but when I bowed she didn't bow back so I had to back away slowly as to not disrespect.

It was probably going fine until that moment :P I don't think we've been bowing since the 1800's :D

Edited by Miss-Higgy

well if you're in the education environment, spend a good amount of time reading who they are and how they react to things, then try and find some common ground to build up on. don't even look at it as a yeah you're cute and i want to talk to way, just build up the human - human relationship but try to be funny and give off strong body language. confident and funny is the key (for me), I like to keep this mentality for whoever I meet and also never talk about yourself too much unless asked. just my way of doing things really

Edit: tell them how long you can manual, the ladies start shaking at the knees trust me

1.I said ditch the cheesy lines lol :P Its all good an well having valentine as a name, but personally would respect you more for not using it as that "cheesy line". Once your chatting names come up in convo and finding out thats a surname or whatever will be a lot better if it only came up in convo. If that makes any sense.

2.How do you mean "might try trial" and why do you need to go to the library if you've seen her at the pub?

3.And is she with a group of friends or drinking alone?

1. Well yeah, it does. Actually It would be better to get a friend to a Valentines date, who you know and she knows you, rather than a pickup line

2. See quote above, the guy was suggesting to go to he library to read about ladies

3. Well.... let say alone. I am not sure if I could cope well with a group about asking a girl for a drink at first

Don't bother with the cheesy chat up lines, Nwood has got it bang on to be honest.

But if you can't get in the friend group, it's going to be hard!

I think there's a massive social stigma with our generation attached to just going up and talking to someone without them thinking, "what a weirdo!"

Pretty certain it's initially stemmed from the times of MSN! Reminds me of a time in year 9 when I fancied this girl who sat next to me in English, literally the girl of my dreams back in the day, and I would talk to her for hours and hours on MSN in the evening. But at school we wouldn't talk to each other, not even in class, and I mean not a single word haha.

Actually that's the weirdest f**king thing i've written down in a while haha.

I think you're starting from the wrong angle dude.

• Like 4

Those type of jokes are definitely not too cool these days haha.

Where are you from btw?

Tried a dating service like plenty of fish??

oh my god that's perfect, you should get on there. Meet loads of people, get loads of experience, even if you're not physically attracted to them you get to learn whats cool and what isnt!

We can all help you too

alright I get it

Where do I live or where did I born?

I checked plenty of fish... dude, that was scary! I mean, no way I will do anything there. no. noooo. lets say I am not a fan of dating sites. If a lady cannot get a boyfriend IRL then she has problems probably....

Stix, well, I have no photos of myself (there were some on my FB, now its deleted) but I ask my sisters helps at clothing, as they would know what looks cool, better than me for sure.

alright I get it

Where do I live or where did I born?

I checked plenty of fish... dude, that was scary! I mean, no way I will do anything there. no. noooo. lets say I am not a fan of dating sites. If a lady cannot get a boyfriend IRL then she has problems probably....

Stix, well, I have no photos of myself (there were some on my FB, now its deleted) but I ask my sisters helps at clothing, as they would know what looks cool, better than me for sure.

Do you have a mirror and a phone?