How to get contact with a girl who you do not know?

HippY

3 if she's with friends leave drink behind bar or get the bar person to go give it to her, you'll need to tip the bar man. But again the confidence part goes out the window

This sounds like an episode of Friends or something jeeesus. So cheesy who even does that :P

• Like 1

alright I get it

Where do I live or where did I born?

I checked plenty of fish... dude, that was scary! I mean, no way I will do anything there. no. noooo. lets say I am not a fan of dating sites. If a lady cannot get a boyfriend IRL then she has problems probably....

Stix, well, I have no photos of myself (there were some on my FB, now its deleted) but I ask my sisters helps at clothing, as they would know what looks cool, better than me for sure.

What's wrong with plenty of fish? I met my girlfriend on there, and now we live together. I can honestly say I've had some of the best times in my life with her, and if it wasn't for plenty of fish we wouldn't have met. So don't dismiss it that easily, it does have its upsides.

Maybe women go on there so they can check out the fella first, and decide wether he is a cock by what he writes on his profile? I know loads of girls that do it this way because in real life as you put it, men act like dicks when they are around their mates and women don't like that kind of thing. They like truth and honesty, not bullshit and ego. Give it a try, go on a few dates. Worked for me :)

Bing you've changed so much from a few years back when we went to Blackpool, I like it.

Although blackpool was probably one of the funniest weekends of my life. Seeing neil do that slide on his knees as his final dance move when we had that dance off hahahaha

Edited by dann2707

That was seriously funny. That coloured bird would not be beaten would she. It was such a class weekend that, need another one. So drunk it was unreal

bing, honestly you are the very first person who had successfully found a girlfriend on a dating site. I might give it a go

I've been out with loads of girls off plenty of fish, but my g/f now is the only one I've settled down with. Most of them were just a few dates/drinks out, and a shag. Nothing more. Its easy to go and get your end away, settling down and doing stuff right is the hard bit

This sounds like an episode of Friends or something jeeesus. So cheesy who even does that :P

I can't think how to say this in a forum full of guys that will instantly take it the wrong way!

A small amount of cheese is acceptable, as romance in general if you look at it is cheesy.

HIPPY:

I know loads of people who have really good and strong relationships that met via dating sites, whats to loose by trying?

Edited by Miss-Higgy

bing, honestly you are the very first person who had successfully found a girlfriend on a dating site. I might give it a go

My cousin is getting married to a pretty nice lad whom she met on a dating site.

They're both pretty decent looking too if I may admit, with university qualifications etc so don't assume everyone on a dating site is fat, ugly, bad social life etc.

I also have a mate who met a girl on a dating site and they've been together a year now I think, been living together for half a year or so too. Again, they're both not the stereotypical image of what people on a dating site would be.

Most people are probably on there to find people who are similar to them by reading bio, you can't exactly go up to everyone in a club and say "do you like rock music, do you like going outdoors, do you like sex, do you like drugs, do you like travelling" etcetera...

I'm happy with being single at the mo and quite like having the time to myself especially with the fact I go out a fair bit I'd genuinely be a pain in the arse of a boyfriend who'd have no free time. But if I had a full time job and wanted someone to relax and spend evenings with I'd probably sign up to a dating site without much thought.

If you're going to use dating sites, go on one where you have to pay. Otherwise your nice, genuine messages will just be one amongst the many pictures of cocks that girls on the free sites get from horny twats. The ones on the paid sites are obviously more serious about finding something.

The couple that me and Hayley consider our best mates met on eHarmony a fair few years ago, and are getting married this year a month before us. If I was single I don't think I'd hesitate to try the same route.

+1 for dating sites.

My mother and stepfather met on eHarmony eight years ago and there was a fair but of distance between them. But because they knew their interests were the same the time they spent together they always knew what to talk about and clicked instantly. Soon they were spending more and more time together until eventually they moved in together and swapped jobs to sort the problem of distance out.

They've now been married for seven years and I've never seen my mum happier, and it's all thanks to Internet dating.