TV, What's the best thing you've seen...

Tom Booth

What's the best thing you've seen on TV recently? I was flicking through Sky catch up and fancied a few suggestions of what I've missed on TV.

For me, it's probably Idris Elba king of speed that was on over new year, the whole program was fantastic and I've got a lot of time for Idris. The section where they dragged Paddy Hopkirk in his mk1 out of retirement actually bought a tear to my eye.

So then.. What have you enjoyed on TV recently?

Speed with Guy Martin. Other than stuff like that, I don't watch much TV.

I enjoyed the first 2 episodes of Speed, but the other 2 just seemed full of filler.

There was something on bbc4 about a year ago called Formula1 the killer years, that was a great program too but pretty heartbreaking to hear some of the tales.

Hunt vs Lauda was quite good on BBC2.

Yeah I watched that. Not quite the same level of hatred as Prost and senna, but it was still brilliant. Wonder if there will be one of these in 30 years time about vettel and Alonso?

Six Feet Under because it never got the attention it deserved. Still has the best ending to a TV show I've ever seen, better than Breaking Bad and way better than Dexter.

Six Feet Under ending was incredible. It's mainly that songs fault though. 'Breathe Me'.