Good lord - Prawn on a bike!

Prawny Baby

So, despite being old, and formerly very fat (not QUITE so much these days), from time to time I do still attempt the odd bounce around.

Having got back into it a bit more lately, I decided to take my phone and film a ride this evening. Sadly, the weather had other ideas and insisted on raining on my the whole time. Still, considering this was filmed in about an hour, I had a really enjoyable little ride, and caught it all on film for a change :)

• Like 20

All I need is a vid of pashley26 and jd.. then my life will be complete :P

Your really a decent rider (Y) didn't see that coming

You might struggle to find one of Jardo, but I've definitely made a fair few appearances in videos over the past few years. Not too hard to find, but I won't clog up Prawns thread :P

Good to see you out on the bike Prawn, still got the skills (Y)

• Like 1

I'm impressed with the riding but even more impressed that you managed to go to radical bikes and film all of that within one hour :P

haha, thanks Dann :lol:

by the time I'd edited it all together (badly!) i was about 15 seconds short for the song, and it seemed daft to just cut the song off, and music without video seemed wrong, so I added 2 clips from other recent rides onto the end :lol:

• Like 1

Haha fair shout, thought it might be something like that.

Also, you should invest in a super cheap tripod from ebay or something. Got one the other day for £5 and it's awesome. Pic

I don't want to watch your riding from a lady birds perspective :P

Provides picture but no link....

Why Dannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?

Thanks mate :) I know what you mean, it's much harder to push yourself to try harder stuff when you're alone, nobody to spur you on, nobody to congratulate you when you make stuff, and nobody to call the ambulance when it goes wrong :lol:

Had a good little bounce last night with Ebby and Adam too:

Made that gap straight to rear as well, but stupidly deleted the clip by mistake!