Feedback forum?

I've just had a message regarding leaving feedback and it got me thinking about a system in use on another forum which I wondered if we could use on here.

Basically you have a sub forum somewhere labelled feedback and each member starts their own thread and places a link in there signature (unless we could get a button in our profile box?), then when somebody buys or sells something feedback can be left in the users thread.

If people want to check the feedback you just click the link on the member you want to buy off/sell to and you can read through the comments people have left.

• Like 3

Basically you have a sub forum somewhere labelled feedback and each member starts their own thread and places a link in there signature (unless we could get a button in our profile box?), then when somebody buys or sells something feedback can be left in the users thread.

This is what TF used to have in days gone by, I dunno why it ever got deleted in the first place?

I've just had a message regarding leaving feedback and it got me thinking about a system in use on another forum which I wondered if we could use on here.

If people want to check the feedback you just click the link on the member you want to buy off/sell to and you can read through the comments people have left.

This is what we used to have before your time, newfag.

They were called "References".

This is what TF used to have in days gone by, I dunno why it ever got deleted in the first place?

Because a proper feedback system was implemented.

Seemed to work pretty good too. Although there was some "Not bought anything off him but he's me mate and he's great never mess anyone around" crap. The problem was that if someone had bad feedback it wouldn't be immediately known until they searched, with the feedback system we had after that it showed your rating number I think near your avatar.

I remember many times people would get into a dispute with a seller and his feedback topic would have a bunch of negative posts within it.