Lurkers!

DrDoom

So, lying in bed here and just flicking through TF, realising how long it's been since i've really contributed to the site... How many of us old members still just lurk the forum without posting? Who's still about from the glory days? Adam Griffin, Purdon, Tobias, Sucksmuff, Si, Inur/greetings/alex, bongo... That sort of crowd! Post away folks, this is your time to come back out of the woodwork :)

Whats all happened in your lives? Where are you now? :)

Me? Well, I sold the mini, started riding mototrials again and i'm off to Africa to work in 10 days, happily single again and piling all my money into other cars... Still doing photography and thats about it really!

Edited by DrDoom

You're top poster in the car thread on 1583, which is more than the 2nd and 3rd place posters combined :P You can check it out by clicking on the "123456 replies" bit for that topic over on the right of the Chit Chat page.

Oh, you've a high post count in 1 thread? That's cute.

EDIT: I take it back, I'm not highest in anything any more. Used to be in Angry, Happy, Motorbike, BOTI, Tech Support and Overclocking/Nerd threads. The shame!

Edited by Muel

Yeah I've been around for quite a while. Rarely venture out of chit chat and very rarely post. Classic signs of a lurker I guess.

Crikey, I've been a member nearly 14 years!

Edited by Wrayvon

Yeah, going pretty good at the moment :)

Bit of a rocky start but I guess that's normal. Things seem to be steadying out a bit. I've been working on a slideshow plugin for WordPress for a year now. Not a bad way to make a living: no clients to deal with, working from home, could be worse!

Half of you lot don't even count as old school!

Old school is those who had to re-register after the membership data base was lost in November 2002. Mike, Mark, Tom and I all joined before then. Obviously loads of others too, but that's proper old school!

Before 'trials forum' existed, this was just the website forum for Tenby-Trials i seem to recall, but that's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago!

Everyone is still around really, Not seen Bongo on here but he's on facebook all the time playing with motor bikes, lots of us just lurk in the car thread because after 10 years + we've really said all we can say about bikes.

Old school is those who had to re-register after the membership data base was lost in November 2002.

I concur. Been here 8 years and wouldn't consider myself part of the "old school".

• Like 1

I have a bike... but it's a Pashley Princess. Also managed to get myself a job but am now on Maternity Leave... erm... mortgaged... I feel old :(

Weren't you born almost midway through the 90's? Not sure in what world that would constitute old?