Lurkers!

DrDoom

Did you hear - Hannah has a husband a baby a house and a job? Just in case everyone didn't see it the first 2 times? :lol:

This isn't even my original account, I had one years before but got banned :P

What were you banned for?

I don't consider myself a super old school member. I still don't know why we don't talk about Chloe (if that was her name) because no one talks about her. But I certainly was a member through TF's glory days.

Trials-shack and eenglegogoleeeeee for video hosting.

Admin only validation system which was crazy considering there's only 2.

Tartybikes was nothing more than a wheel building calculator with a email address.

DJ was the only TF member who had passed.

ACS Clause's were the only freewheel available and all the topics where we kept telling people to put locktite on the locking.

RimJam pads and their disastrous end.

Joe@carbonique (Was that right?)

Pete Wright's many geniously comical moments... and THAT frame.

Memoires.

I really don't lurk much, if I come onto TF I'll usually find something to post about.

Edited by JT!

Been on here over 9 years. Mostly just lurk now.... out of habit more than anything.

I used to be propper mad behind the keyboard and loved stirring but feel too old to do any of that stuff now. Sometimes I type out something trolley but then change topic before I hit reply.

still lurking around, at least i actually own a bike again though. shame i cant ride more than one day a week due to severe body aches. getting old :(

10 years 6 months 28 days... christ ive been here a while, and this is after the big forum crash of 03'

Edited by Davetrials

still lurking around, at least i actually own a bike again though. shame i cant ride more than one day a week due to severe body aches. getting old :(

10 years 6 months 28 days... christ ive been here a while, and this is after the big forum crash of 03'

I remember seeing you randomly in Leeds one time riding 4 years ago with your mate. One of you on a limey 26" white thing.

I was with a guy on an echo pure 2009 in white and he got a nasty chain snap up by the play house. If you remember that I'll be impressed!

Yeah, going pretty good at the moment :)

Bit of a rocky start but I guess that's normal. Things seem to be steadying out a bit. I've been working on a slideshow plugin for WordPress for a year now. Not a bad way to make a living: no clients to deal with, working from home, could be worse!

Sounds pretty decent! Glad it's working out for you (Y)

Fr!ka's world famous bench faceplant.

Quite the achievement to be world famous in the time before youtube, before google videos and before widespread ADSL connections

http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/download.cgi?mem_id=105619&fil_unique=QyGGtdTM228AABjsKdE

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz
  • Like 1

Good to see you riding again little Gay Dave. I'd hate to think how many frames have passed between us over the last 10-12 years!

Representing with the 10 year club.

Where do i collect my commemorative ham?

Just your re-appearence makes me happy Charlie! Good to see you're still lurking chap! Hope you are well :)

Fr!ka's bench faceplant.

The stuff of legend. Back in the day when we all sat for hours browsing dave-trials.com and trials.ismad.com, and even Frikas first site before that, the name escapes me now!

• Like 1

Munkee, is your girlfriends arse still amazing or has time had an impact on that? Good to see that back haha.

I'm with Muel - don't consider myself too old-school but feel like part of the scenery all the same. Think I joined with my first account end of '04, that's pretty mad.

Where did adamtrials go?