Tom Booth

Big wheel bike videos

163 posts in this topic

Couldn't find a horse videos thread so is posting it here ok?

Edit -

Edited by Milford Cubicle
1 person likes this

Not really a big fan of the novelty videos, like all that stuff Harry Main was doing, but Pilgrim makes me laugh. Best bit is how he's such a complete animal when it comes to bike maintenance.

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Tony Harrison said:

but Pilgrim makes me laugh. Best bit is how he's such a complete animal when it comes to bike maintenance.

Aye, I get a good laugh at his stuff too. He does really well to get as many videos out per week as he does. A lot of it is just chewing gum for the eyes but on cold wet dark nights after work they're good to watch.

Surprised someone like Lezyne hasn't tapped him up yet so he can stop putting BBs in with mole grips or whatever it was he used on his Flow.

It's cool he seems to genuinely enjoy f**king around with bikes though.  Not quite the same level of 'dead behind the eyes' you get with some people doing more novelty stuff to boost their play counts.

1 person likes this

Yea, that did cross my mind re. the tools. Same goes with his brother wearing safety gloves for riding. Looking out for a glove/clothing sponsor possibly?

Yeah I also enjoy his content. His excitement for doing weird stuff is genuine, unlike some of the more famous douche bags that just do videos that open with "WHHHHHHHAAAATS UP GUYS, SMASH THAT THUMBS UP AND CLICK THE BELL(end)" - any video that starts with that is almost guaranteed to not get a like or sub from me, unless the person doing it looks genuine.

1 person likes this

Gravity contortionist. Unreal watch!

Posted (edited)

Edited by Rusevelt