Phoenix Street Jam - London 10/08/14

There's a lot of free parking within a 1.5 mile or so radius of that place. Most of the side streets around that area tend to be free on Sundays, and usually after 1pm on Saturdays. Some of it is permit only, but yeah, there's plenty of free parking around there. I've parked for free on Rockingham Street before which is less than 0.5miles from that St. Mary's place. I've also parked for free on Webber Street and Lancaster Street too, and they're only around a mile or so at most from there. Bath Terrace (off Rockingham Street) is free too as I seem to remember Stan parked there when we were riding there on the 'Video Friends' trip.

• Like 2

UPDATE

***NEW MEETING POINT***

So it turns out Saint Mary's churchyard is fenced off as part of the Elephant & Castle leisure centre redevelopment plans...

No bother, we have moved the meeting point to a nearby spot of Munton Road. Updated on the original post with map & google link, as well as on the Phoenix Facebook page

We have a pretty cool prize selection from Inspired, TartyBikes, Trialtech & Phoenix so big love to these guys for getting involved! Prize details to follow this week

• Like 1

Co-codamol for that sort of stuff. I've definitely not got some American strength ones in my camera bag specifically for riding... Come see me, state the passcode, and you'll be well over the pain. You might still not be able to sleep, but that'll be because you're tripping out.