How Do You React When You Hurt Yourself?

isitafox

After seeing Leons shindig it got me thinking, how do you react when you get hurt. Are you a scream in pain kind of person, mutter under your breath,etc...

Whenever I gash myself I tend to swear under my breath but take it quite well, even when I broke my ankle in the snow I just remember casually saying "b*****d!" to myself and getting on with it, with a bit more quiet swearing when I realised what I'd actually done!

I did this on Thursday (fell onto the corner of a wall with all my weight.....7 stitches), I just casually called my GF and asked her to take me to the hospital.

30ct9xs.jpg

6r0k8k.jpg

I don't shout, I tend to just sit down for a bit and breath lots. When I broke my collarbone I was around kids just before starting a show, they were asking me if I was ok so I had to pretend I was fine. I then went and told my friend/boss that I needed to go to the hospital.

Same when I broke my foot, just stayed calm and chatted to folk before Mark took me to hospital.

• Like 1

Mine didn't really hurt, not acting hard or anything but it was so quick I barely noticed it, but as soon as the pedal hit & I knew what'd happened, I was trying to look at it before I started to fall the 7-8 feet.

just leave the bike where it landed, walk some, try not to shout to loud, take a drink break or go home

usually when I start to fall I tend to be exhausted and usually I am just falling with 0 progress