Why no validation?

As above, would stop the spammers posting all over the forum and dickheads who try to rejoin.

Limit them completely from the other forums so they can't even view stuff?

Would make sense imo.

When i was banned all i did was use an incognito tab and then they couldn't recognize me. But other than that i couldn't sign out or do anything

IP Addresses can be changed within minutes.... E-mail accounts can be made within minutes

Nothing stops Clerictgm. I don't mind the guy he often comes out of with some good valid stuff although he does get carried away when it comes to war/economy/politics and all that jazz.

Everyone spams n trolls on here so its not as if there is a perfect member on here who doesn't.

We all have our moments... Just saying.

• Like 1

I couldn't disagree more with you there. It's needed more now than ever because the volume of retards, spammers and scammers is vastly higher now.

We used to have a filter against scum of all kinds when there were 5000 members, now there is no filter and 22,000 members. It clearly hasn't and doesn't work.

• Like 1

I couldn't disagree more with you there. It's needed more now than ever because the volume of retards, spammers and scammers is vastly higher now.

We used to have a filter against scum of all kinds when there were 5000 members, now there is no filter and 22,000 members. It clearly hasn't and doesn't work.

But there's a tiny tiny portion of the 22,000 that are actually active.

When i was banned all i did was use an incognito tab and then they couldn't recognize me. But other than that i couldn't sign out or do anything

I wouldn't say you couldn't be recognised....

I'm all for the return of the validation, would help a lot with banned members rejoining or people opening multiple accounts. Maybe allow mods and SM's the ability to instantly approve members otherwise they need 5 approvals?

It's the doorknobs who keep the forum entertaining for me.

I do remember when I was validated though, the euphoria I felt was unreal. It was like a stage of my life had been completed and I was convinced I would be successful from that day.

I told my Dad and Stepmum when I got validated :$

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to go a bit off topic but am getting annoyed with the amount of for sale threads I am looking at that don't have pictures in the advertisement.

Can something be done about this where it can be approved by a moderator first? Also a lot of people use excuses saying they have issues uploading pictures even though it's really easy so maybe a thread with a guide on how to do it?

Thanks

• Like 1