Brought not bought

dann2707

Like calling somebody pal, southerners only call somebody pal if they are convinced they're a thoroughbred c*nt.

Hahahaha, this is SO true!

'Pal' is about the ultimate insult, because it means 'I think you're a fanny, but I'll be friendly because it's patronising'

As for 'chap' I think it's come about because 'mate' is so commonly over used these days, and has been stolen by chavs with 'maaaaaate'!

There's the difference. Pal is ok up north, at least in my circle of friends it is, so is lad, shag, mate, duck, dickhead, plus a few more. Ultimate insult up here tends to be a your mum joke or just plain "you f**king daft c**t"

Edited by bing

When you see people putting the word brought rather than bought have you ever thought it could of been from an auto predict text fail?

Its an entirely different word, its not going to add an extra letter an make it a different word.

I dont think a shortage of women is really his problem either :lol:

Edited by Jolfa

Dann2707 Trials-Forums moaning bitch.

When you see people putting the word brought rather than bought have you ever thought it could of been from an auto predict text fail?

Flipp seems to ass rape his grammar probably explains why he can't get a bird.

You seem to think this about me. I'd love to know where you've got this impression from I'm always laughing hence the whole Matthew62 having a go at me for putting too many hahas on my posts.

You've also mentioned about flipp not getting girls before too. Change the record

You seem to think this about me. I'd love to know where you've got this impression from I'm always laughing hence the whole Matthew62 having a go at me for putting too many hahas on my posts.

You've also mentioned about flipp not getting girls before too. Change the record

Someone who's never met you probably told him years and years ago and he just stuck with it for no reason…..he probably doesn't want to get this supposed friend in the shit though! ;)

@DANWITHTWON'STWOTHOUSANDSEVENHUNDREDANDSEVEN don't get upset…..only having a laugh! haha

Edited by Matthew62

Someone who's never met you probably told him years and years ago and he just stuck with it for no reason…..he probably doesn't want to get this supposed friend in the shit though! ;)

@DANTWOTHOUSANDSEVENHUNDREDANDSEVEN don't get upset…..only having a laugh! haha

Who the f**k is dan2707

• 1 month later...

Just my f**king luck and i'm sure this will bring smiles to many of you....

my girlfriend says it.

I've had it out with her and everything. She knows it's wrong but says it anyway! Actually the first person I know to say it in real life and not me just noticing it on forums. FMLLLLLLLLLLLL

On a similar theme, a long time ago I came up with the name Involuntary Additional 'S' Syndrome (IASS), for people who add an 's' to things. For example 'Tescos' instead of 'Tesco', 'anyways' instead of 'anyway'.

There's also of course Australian Question Intonation, which is particularly irritating (i.e. where everything is intoned like it's a question, with a raise in pitch at the end of the sentence).

Then there's the whole "I was like", which becomes shortened often to "Ahslike": "And she was like... and then ahslike... and she was like..."

It's just sloppy and shit.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I literally have no idea what you're talking about sooooooooo when are you moving to Leeds so I can show you all the best bars? :)

you literally created a thread just to prove a point about 2 words being misused! if that does not scream that you have enough freetime than I do not know what will :D

between September 12-19, depends on the ferry ticket prices and whether my car will break down on my way there or not