Things that piss you off about the woman in your life

bing

Going house shopping fairly regulary and what is the only thing she will look at? Cushions and thows. Then. Cushions and thows. Then. Cushions and thows. Then. CUSHIONS AND f**kING THROWS

Get used to it :lol:. We weren't going to have any cushions, but it seems others don't mind buying cushions for you.

No meul im older than you -Believe it or not :)

I gave up on girls in my age group long ago. They are boaring and can only talk about tv fashion and getting pissed .thats not my cuppa tea .

Shes 37.11 years older than me. And one of the most interesting people i have ever met .

And since when did i ever give a shit what you want ? Im not about to start now

• Like 1

What i was trying to convey was shes posh and does not make sandwiches let alone take them to work :)

Must the the cell-ery in them -Ha ha I made a funny

The sandwich was created by a f**king Earl…… doesn't get much posher than that!

Honestly, what a pretentious and stupid thing to say, like somehow allowing an ex-convict to prepare your pre-packed meals in an industrial estate days before you eat them is somehow misconstrued as some form of 'refinement'.

"Let alone" you say…..somehow aghast at the very concept that one would take sustenance to them to their place of work, or gosh, let alone work in the first place. The very idea of it….

So she wasn't posh in her 20's, then she was a dirty-f**king-skank of a BLT muncher, but heavens no, not in the summer of her life. I imagine lunchtime is a veritable mix of broiled quails eggs and confit albatross.

• Like 2

The sandwich was created by a f**king Earl…… doesn't get much posher than that!

Honestly, what a pretentious and stupid thing to say, like somehow allowing an ex-convict to prepare your pre-packed meals in an industrial estate days before you eat them is somehow misconstrued as some form of 'refinement'.

"Let alone" you say…..somehow aghast at the very concept that one would take sustenance to them to their place of work, or gosh, let alone work in the first place. The very idea of it….

So she wasn't posh in her 20's, then she was a dirty-f**king-skank of a BLT muncher, but heavens no, not in the summer of her life. I imagine lunchtime is a veritable mix of broiled quails eggs and confit albatross.

Ok you got me on the 1st one :)

second one i dont eat pre packed ''food'' if you can call it that .Its unhealthy and not even food .

I doubt she was ever a ''dirty f**king skank of a blt muncher -Shes a vegan so am i (But she is kinda dirty ;) )...But your post made me chuckle Thank you

Ok you got me on the 1st one :)

second one i dont eat pre packed ''food'' if you can call it that .Its unhealthy and not even food .

I doubt she was ever a ''dirty f**king skank of a blt muncher -Shes a vegan so am i (But she is kinda dirty ;) )...But your post made me chuckle Thank you

We're still no closer to understanding what, if anything your girlfriend eats during (presumably) a working lunch, that isn't:

A. A sandwich

B. Pre-packed

C. Brought with her from home.

We now know it must be freshly prepared on the premises and bought only moments before, not contained within packaging, yet all the pieces of the puzzle are not in place.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT? WHAT DO YOU F**KING WANT TO EAT? F**KING WHAT TO YOU WANT TO F**KING EAT? IF YOU DON'T F**KING DECIDE WHAT YOU F**KING WELL WANT TO EAT THEN YOU ARE GOING TO F**KING DIE, F**KING WHAT DO YOU F**KING WANT TO F**KING EAT?

"I don't know".

This is your fault.

Every woman wants a man that makes decision for them. Every single one.

"We're going to Pizza Express for dinner."

"Ok."

-

"Where do you want to go for dinner?"

"...[thinking]So many f**king options, why is this my f**king decision?[/thinking].... Up to you?"

Edited by Pashley26
  • Like 1

This is your fault.

Every woman wants a man that makes decision for them. Every single one.

"We're going to Pizza Express for dinner."

"Ok."

-

"Where do you want to go for dinner?"

"...[thinking]So many f**king options, why is this my f**king decision?[/thinking].... Up to you?"

Pretty stupid to debase all women to one way of thinking. Your synopsis picks apart particularly quickly when it comes to either single women, children or lesbians.

Yeah, why would I care about rug munchers?

The thread is about "the woman in your life".

Conveniently cherry-picking one example doesn't make you look any less an idiot.

Your analogy is shit. For instance, my girlfriend, not being an idiot, doesn't like being told what to do (amazing I know) and genuinely likes to give an opinion. This is because I choose not to go out with a retard who isn't capable of formulating their own thoughts. That doesn't mean every now and again she'll say "I don't mind", and that does piss me off, but I'd never make the monumental leap to suggest that she (and every other heterosexual woman in a relationship - as I now think the stakes are) enjoys being told what to do!

Yours certainly doesn't seem to be listening to your travel suggestions...

• Like 1

People who use their fork and knife like they're trying to cut through that plate and the table at the same time. Jesus calm down! The knifes sharp, the food is soft! If you hold your cutlery like its trying to jump out your hands and it scratches/screeches the plate I have to leave.

Also, put your fork in the piece of food you intend to eat, not the other side of the knife.

• Like 1

So my girlfriends an idiot/retard?

Sorry that's all I got from your post because I read the first couple of lines and decided you can go f**k yourself you f**king fanny.

If you said that to me down the pub, I'd have glassed your face.

Of course you would…..

I never said your girlfriend was a retard. If you engaged your brain, rather than intentionally trying to be provocative you'd have quite clearly understood that. However, if your misogynistic approach that you preach is how you treat your girlfriend (which is clearly all bravado) then she probably is a bit stupid to put up with it. As you don't like to read/comprehend whats being said, i'll add, although obvious, that I'm saying she most likely isn't, as I don't for one minute think you'd treat her or speak to her in the manner you profess to.

You can't really get annoyed with my opinion if you haven't either understood it, or struggled through to the end of it.

Edited by Matthew62