Things that piss you off about the woman in your life

bing

Yup, 'cos my girlfriend is nearing her 50's.....

If you're saying well into your thirties then it's worth considering. I've known a few people to get premature menopause in their late thirties and in my very limited experience it's something that weighs on some women minds more then us infinite ammo guys realise.

That's the complete opposite of my and my Mrs. I can't really stand kids, and am not really sure if I ever want them, but she definitely does. IF I do ever have kids, it won't be until I'm well into my 30's, but Adele (as with a lot of girls) has worries of some mystical "expiry date" and doesn't want to leave it that long to have kids...

It's not just about the menopause (which for reference doesn't start as late as you seem to think), it's about the increased risk of disability in the child. It's also a lot harder to conceive later on in to a woman's 30's. Often 35-36 is considered the very latest of the "safe years" so to speak (obviously not being a guarantee) so there's nothing mythical about it, I'm sure she has a greater understanding of a woman's anatomy than you do.

There's also the consideration of being an old parent. If you have a kid well in to your thirties, you're going to be clocking on just as they're about to leave home…(if they leave at a decent age).

Whilst I agree it's not worth getting paranoid about in your early twenties, it is a consideration and not something worth writing off as simply (and as ignorantly) as you have done. You know that a woman only has a finite amount of eggs that she can produce, so there very much is an expiry date, the worry is, there's no telling when that is.

There's also the consideration of being an old parent. If you have a kid well in to your thirties, you're going to be clocking on just as they're about to leave home…(if they leave at a decent age).

This is the bit that that puts me off kids the most. While I'm still young and fit and very active with riding and climbing I do not want the commitment of kids 'holding me back'. I can't hide, nor do I deny the fact that I am quite a selfish person, and I worry that I'd end up resenting my kid(s) if I had them too early and felt they were getting in the way of what I'd rather be doing.

This is the bit that that puts me off kids the most. While I'm still young and fit and very active with riding and climbing I do not want the commitment of kids 'holding me back'. I can't hide, nor do I deny the fact that I am quite a selfish person, and I worry that I'd end up resenting my kid(s) if I had them too early and felt they were getting in the way of what I'd rather be doing.

I'm 35, got two stepkids (9 and 5) and one of my own due in april. I am going to be 50 when it is 15, that doesn't bother me though, my dad was older than that and he never had any issues running around if need be. I would like to think that for active people (as a sweeping generalisation for the majority of people on here who partake in at least regular exercise) being older with kids shouldn't be that much of an issue :)

That's the same way I see it. I regularly climb with guys in their late 50's who are still beasts, and when doing a few cross country races a few years back you see guys of all ages.

Adele seems to think that fitness also has a time limit, and that if she has kids later, she'll be too tired to keep up with them. I disagree and don't have an issue with the prospect of having kids while I'm older. Just don't want them now, or any time in my 20's....

That's more than fair enough, I feel exactly the same as yourself.

I do think people are having kids later and attitudes to parenthood is shifting, however women's body clocks don't seem to have caught up….lazy!

• Like 1

This is a rant which involves women in general, but as I've already ruined everyone's thoughts on me within this thread I'll contain it all here. This rant was sparked by some bint on Sky News last night saying that women are becoming second class citizens.

One of the points that she made was that women should be able to go out wearing whatever they want and men should never be able to use that excuse for rape, harassment or sexually inappropriate behaviour.

This really made my shit itch.

Not because I disagree with it, not because I think rape is great or that all women should be covered ankle to shoulders.

The illogical double standard of the whole situation just shows that clearly a majority of modern women have absolutely no self respect, or understanding of what is acceptable in a civilised society.

This surprised me. Because I didn't realise it was an opinion that widely accepted.

Rape and sexual harassment isn't accepted in civilised society; so why should dressing in a sexually provocative way be acceptable?

They did it was smoking.

Serious health risk; ban the adverts.

Does that double standards mean I can go out in a t shirt that says "ALL MUSLIMS ARE C***S" and no Muslim should be allowed to take offence to that?

Or if I went out in a bed sheet with a pointy hat on underneath I should expect to be called a racist?

Or if I went out dressed in an arms uniform I shouldn't expect people to think I am in the forces?

Or if I go out dressed as a doctor in a pair of scrubs I shouldn't expect people to think I'm a doctor?

Or if I so pleased I should be allowed to go into a gay bar in a leather posing pouch and a matching waist coat and not expect blokes to want to bum me.

But women can go out dressed like prostitutes and expect not to attract unwanted attention from others?

I probably haven't explained it very well, hopefully you see my point and don't just think I'm giving the green light for rape if she's showing more than 60% of her skin.

Edited by Pashley26

The main issue I have is that women seem to think they should be able to pick and choose who has attention from them, and in what form that attention takes place. Rape is horrible, but unfortunately there's all this 'rape culture' chat, which seems to mean that if a guy chats up a girl and she sleeps with him, then regrets it, it's somehow his fault. Like she didn't know how to walk away or say no. Labelling this as 'rape' is disgustingly insensitive to people who have been forced to have sex with a guy. That's what I class as rape. Not some guy buys you an extra glass of wine and you end up going home with him. Hell, I went home with a girl once and regretted it when I woke up, and she'd plied me with alcohol all night, but the thought of it being anyone's responsibility but mine didn't enter my head.

Women dress up in a way that emphasises the body in a sexy way, i.e. push-up bra, padded underwear, fake lashes, all of that. Whether she likes to admit it or not, she is dressing in a way that makes her more sexy because she wants to feel good and look good. This is their way of manipulating men into wanting to have sex with them. But then they get f'cked off when guys they don't like try it on with them. You can't dress in a way that makes you attractive, then only expect the men you want to come after you.

For men, usually they have to use words to entice women. Men are receptive to visual things, women are more receptive to what they are told. And yet men immediately get labelled 'creepy', 'gamey' or god forbid 'rapey' if they fail to say the precise combination of things that allows them to pass through this horrible gauntlet and manage to impress the woman and present her with a course of action that lets her get some without her feeling like a slut or whatever else she's scared of.

It's so f'cking lame and I hate it all. I hate how women put themselves on stupid pedestals and think every guy wants to f'ck them. Women don't want equality, they want control. They want to be the ones that call the shots. And it's so funny watching how they react when you don't give a damn about them. Because for the most part girls have this expectation that the men will just come to them and fall on their knees and beg for their attention.

I saw some pathetic blog post by a girl who moved to Japan, and hated that the Japanese men were too reserved to chase them and that all the western expat guys wanted the Japanese girls (who, let's face it, were hotter, smaller and less laden with bullsh't and devoid of an inflated attitude of entitlement). And so she chose to blame Japanese men for being too intimidated, and the expat men for somehow not being interested in her. But really, what's happening here? She's been put in a position where she has to put in the work and chase the men, and when her lame efforts fail it's all our fault. And yet if those same men were all running down the street to talk to her, she'd be crying about how everyone's trying to rape her (read as, 'by her a drink and ask her name').

Western women have never ever had it more easy, and had more control, and yet they won't stop f'cking campaigning about how men are all horrible sex-mad b'stards trying to exploit them.

• Like 1