Retro Gaming

Pashley26

I love my old Amiga 500 and Commodore 16 so much I won't let my dad chuck them out of his house, when I get room they'll get reconnected so I can show the kids a thing or two. Makes me laugh cause I look at my kids and other peoples and can't imagine them loading up a game on cassette like I used when I was 4/5, still remember (and have) some games I got for the Commodore for Christmas when I was young (P.O.D. and Squirm).

Favourites have got to be Bandits At Zero, Fingers Malone (well hard!), Kikstart and Tutti Fruitti.

Proper retro gaming!

final fantasy 7 8 and 9 are full of win on the ps1. No longer have any old consoles but the vita gets used as a handheld ps1 during nights at work. In the middle of playing ff8.

Also crash bandicoot was the buisness wish they would revive that game for the ps4.

Most stuff mentioned, plus:

Duke Nukem 3D

Waiting forever for the real DN Forever

One of the best FPS ever imo. Loadsa expansions, mods, tcs, community input.

C&C

Red Alert

Red Alert 2

Very balanced competitive RTS. Got pretty good at RA2 at one point. Frank Klepacki is real talented composer.

Quake 2

Again solid fps. Perfect soundtrack from Sacha Dickisen (spelling!)

Ape Escape

Strange but fun.

Abes Odyssey

Brilliant concept. Look into the newest game to be released if a fan.

Medieval

Dan the man.

Golden Axe

Like streets of rage but old times.

Lemmings

Classic.

Worms

Another OG classic.

Sonic & Knuckles dbl cartridge

Sonic at it's best imo

Smash TV

Birds eye view arena shooter. Co-op play. Like the Running Man film.

LAPD

Mechs that are from LAPD. Shoot shit.

Think that's all i got. Played pong on the bbc computer at primary school, it was shit.

Final Fantasy 7 & 9 are my all times favs. Even done them 2 years ago. Nobuo the composer is also great. Look into Distant Worlds if you wanna see the music live. It's eye watering stuff.

LAPD

Mechs that are from LAPD. Shoot shit.

If that's the one I think it is, I only ever had it on a demo disc. It was probably the first disc that came with the original PlayStation. Either way, I massively regret never getting the full game, because that demo was the absolute best 2 player games I've ever played.

If we want to talk about difficult games then find me another person to complete Rainbow Islands fully with all the jewels in the right order. That shit nearly finished me off!

I've still got FF7 on my PSP (everyone levelled up to 99 with full mastered materia) which I obviously didn't play at work.....

In fact my PSP is awesome for emulators, just struggles when it comes to graphics on certain games like Clay Fighter and Stunt Race FX but that's cause of the lack of support with the emulators.