Tubeless on a mod rear wheel. Could it be done?

Herbertlemon102

Surely the low pressures of trials would make it difficult. I'd be interested to know how it's done though. I could see it being good on a street rig though.

if you look up "fat bike tubeless tutorial" on YouTube, one of the first things that comes up explains it nicely. And since fat bikes have drilled rims, we triaks fags can relate to it

Speak for yourself.

jesus christ if an argument gets started on this thread out of every other thread im gonna cry.

chilax

back on topic - whats the reasons people ride tubeless? :) ive never really understood it other than the only reason i can think of is to prevent punctured tubes? but then surely the air would come out of the tyre right? educate me! :P

Edited by JJ Leigh

jesus christ if an argument gets started on this thread out of every other thread im gonna cry.

chilax

back on topic - whats the reasons people ride tubeless? :) ive never really understood it other than the only reason i can think of is to prevent punctured tubes? but then surely the air would come out of the tyre right? educate me! :P

no punch flats, lighter, better feel and shock absorbtion I believe. Rolls easier aswell

With the latex sealant it seals thorns and smaller glass/rock pinches and slits.

It works best with folding/kevlar,armid bead tyres with dualply sidewalls.

The only problem I found was stopping them burping, I found when ran at really low pressure or with heavy riders the tyre burped now and again but only lost 1-3 psi after say half an hours proper bashing it around

I will be making my current bike tubeless.

Using 24" neon comp rims on macaskill air kings, should be an interesting setup

• Like 1