Dressler Camp 015 is coming...

lukasbur

• 4 months later...

Hey guys! (^_^)/

Sorry for such a slow reply and lack of informations. We are getting very busy with the preparations and it seems there will be a lot of new people this year ;)

For the first time we expect a group of riders from Ukraine and Im working on getting visas for them.

How about Romanian crew? Bringing any legendary vehicle this year?

I think Daniel promissed to come with a 1000MB :)

dc015_mb.png

Some world level riders are already signed in, but we're still waiting for decisions of few other.

The schedule and format remains the same as in the last years. We only run the camp from Wednesday till Monday this time (public holiday in Czech).

Provisional schedule and other info is already at www.dresslercamp.cz.

I will be happy to share more news with you soon.

Anyone from UK willing to come?

It is quite easy trip, all you need is to arrive to Prague airport, we'll take care of the rest ;)

As far as I experienced prices in UK, I can say that spending this amazing trials week in Czech will probably cost you less than staying at home :D

I was there last September to ride. Obviously there was nothing happening there but I was really surprised to see that the venue which looks like a full on trials park in these videos is in fact a camping site with some rocks in the garden :) Great effort transforming this place for the event!

I'll try to get as many people from Poland interested as possible.

• 2 weeks later...